Pavel Nedved (248 Viewers)

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Nedved: «After the three points at the San Siro»
The Czech midfielder commented about the big match against Inter while attending the presentation of a charity initiative as part of the “Crescere Insieme al Sant’Anna” project of which he is testimonial. In answer to the question whether Juventus have something to prove by this match, Pavel answered: «We don’t need to prove anything, but we’re going there to win, because this match is worth three points and we want them». Nonetheless it is the Italian derby, a historically fascinating encounter: «It is a match everybody would want to play – agreed Nedved – and I’m happy we will be playing it at a good moment. If I score? The important thing is that I do my part, then whoever scores be it me or a team-mate it makes no difference, the important thing is that we win». Pavel even went beyond this saying : «The most important match will be in May and I hope to play...» The Champions League final? «You said it yourself...I am sure we can do well in the Champions League and I would be very happy about this, but we must be careful because it is a very difficult competition in which you cannot afford mistakes. The scudetto? We are not the favourites but we can be a pain!».

Juventus.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 244)