Pavel Nedved (17 Viewers)

MadballJuve

Oct 8, 2007
It was a stupid move, but every player makes them sometimes. Just fine him and let it go. Nedved is a Juve-symbol, our management is not. Don't waste your time with discussing stuff like this and start doing what you're paid for.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Nedved in Juve doghouse
Thursday 28 February, 2008

Juventus winger Pavel Nedved has been handed a two-match ban for his dismissal against Torino and is facing internal disciplinary measures.

The Czech veteran was one of the Bianconeri’s better players in Tuesday evening’s Derby della Mole stalemate, but he blotted his copybook with a needless dismissal.

Nedved was shown a straight red card during stoppage time for pulling Gianluca Comotto’s hair and will miss two matches – including the weekend’s heated derby against Fiorentina.

Juve President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli was reportedly livid with Nedved and has issued a fine of around £5,000.

However, the repercussions may not stop there as Cobolli Gigli and director Jean-Claude Blanc are meeting with advisers Paolo Montali and Riccardo Montanaro to discuss further disciplinary measures.

La Stampa states that Cobolli Gigli drew up a new code of ethics at Juve after the Calciopoli crisis and that he believes Nedved has violated this ethos with his aggressive tendencies.

Nedved was also sent off against Genoa earlier in the season and it is believed that his fiery temper is causing some anxiety in the Old Lady camp.

Meanwhile, Juve have agreed to tour the South Pacific at the end of the season. Between May 19 and 31, the Bianconeri will play three friendlies with China, Australia, Indonesia and Hong Kong possible opponents.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I disagree. After a bad start he was one of our best players in the last 2-3 months.
That’s not saying much since 85% of our team plays like a$$ 100% of the time. Its like saying one pile of pile of dog shit smells better than the other one next to it.

Its strange because we do not have a bad team, we under achieve like none other though. And looking forward I would not justify paying neddo too much for his services as his age and inconsistency has spoke volumes to those that follow him.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Nedved in Juve doghouse
Thursday 28 February, 2008

Juventus winger Pavel Nedved has been handed a two-match ban for his dismissal against Torino and is facing internal disciplinary measures.

The Czech veteran was one of the Bianconeri’s better players in Tuesday evening’s Derby della Mole stalemate, but he blotted his copybook with a needless dismissal.

Nedved was shown a straight red card during stoppage time for pulling Gianluca Comotto’s hair and will miss two matches – including the weekend’s heated derby against Fiorentina.

Juve President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli was reportedly livid with Nedved and has issued a fine of around £5,000.

However, the repercussions may not stop there as Cobolli Gigli and director Jean-Claude Blanc are meeting with advisers Paolo Montali and Riccardo Montanaro to discuss further disciplinary measures.

La Stampa states that Cobolli Gigli drew up a new code of ethics at Juve after the Calciopoli crisis and that he believes Nedved has violated this ethos with his aggressive tendencies.

Nedved was also sent off against Genoa earlier in the season and it is believed that his fiery temper is causing some anxiety in the Old Lady camp.

Meanwhile, Juve have agreed to tour the South Pacific at the end of the season. Between May 19 and 31, the Bianconeri will play three friendlies with China, Australia, Indonesia and Hong Kong possible opponents.

let guy of the hook a please, unless u want replace him next year ,well not even than..
yes he fucked in beginning of season and now but we dont need a war in second part of season..

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
That’s not saying much since 85% of our team plays like a$$ 100% of the time. Its like saying one pile of pile of dog shit smells better than the other one next to it.

Its strange because we do not have a bad team, we under achieve like none other though. And looking forward I would not justify paying neddo too much for his services as his age and inconsistency has spoke volumes to those that follow him.
he gave more than anyone else in team, apart from maybe DP, and Trez, and yes he is 35

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

I would say quite the opposite, that we even overachieved. Let's face it, this team isn't that good as it is thought. There are many weak points and they need to be solved if we are to give a serious challenge next season.

2nd thing I wanted to say is that this team doesn't look gelled enough, there are many teams in Serie A which are more gelled than we are and we still look on top of them.

Ya, I realise some players have underperformed but some of them are giving their best which in some cases is not good enough.

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
If Nedved didn't do stuff like this, he wouldn't be Nedved i am afraid.

No one likes them, but it's Neddy's passion that makes a large part of the player he is. And sometimes he goes too far. I am not saying that makes it ok for him to do stupid stuff, but he does them and that's who he is.

A bit like Zidane maybe?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)