Pavel Nedved (20 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I was one of the people who thought it was the end of the road for Neddy & DP. Am just glad they proved me wrong tonight. Especially Neddy with 90 minutes of running & hustling. One thing that he has not fully regained is his sense of realising when to shoot & when to pass. He mixed it up a little bit tonight, shooting when he was supposed to pass & vice versa. Imagine how sweet it would be if he got it right in Milan's game.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
He can´t be finished. This is Nedved we are talking about, There is no "end" word in his dictionary. Just look at the way he plays the whole 90 minutes. He fights till the last second (yesterday he conceded a penalty in 91st minute).

He was unstoppable yesterday and you can see he really enjoyed playing, he had a smile on his face, he was relatively relaxed and in a good mood. Is this the beggining of his good form, maybe?

I sure hope so because with a great Neddy we become another team.

For me, he was M.O.M. yesterday. Made a lot of good runs, passes, created a lot of space. One thing I really miss are his deadly shots. His cannon is out of ammuniton this season. And we really miss that. Sometimes it was enough that his bombastic left foot decides the match.

We really need the best Nedved vs Milan.

Forza Pavel! May he have a succesfull season until the end. He deserves it..... :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)