Pavel Nedved (15 Viewers)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Neddy's flagging confidence will spell trouble. In the midfield he is our fulcrum in attack and right now nobody can step into those shoes. It's inevitable that he will have to be replaced, I just didn't think that it would be so soon that Nedved would start to show signs of possibly becoming something of a liability. I'd be as happy as anyone if he were to play like the Nedved of old again but at his age it only gets harder with every match.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
Neddy's flagging confidence will spell trouble. In the midfield he is our fulcrum in attack and right now nobody can step into those shoes. It's inevitable that he will have to be replaced, I just didn't think that it would be so soon that Nedved would start to show signs of possibly becoming something of a liability. I'd be as happy as anyone if he were to play like the Nedved of old again but at his age it only gets harder with every match.
He's just an angry old man at the moment, maybe playing one season too many on very tired knees.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
sad but true, he hasn't been on par the way he is expected to be thus far and its hurting our team all over.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
May sound crazy, but Camoranesi is Nedved's indirect replacement(and has been for the past years, except for the B year, nedved hasn't been great for quite some time now) really. Nedved in his best days carried the midfield and made our team function twice as well with his presence, we have that now with Camo.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
That is true.but we cant rely on an indirect replacement for the man at all times,can we?Camoranesi can be the midfield engine,but we still need someone to replace Nedved permanently.And im not talking about Marchionni or Palladino.We need a new player IMO.This will probably be Nedved's last season anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)