Pavel Nedved (11 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
Nedved's an ass for doing this. I don't care how good he plays. It's not to be accepted. As a Juventino, you're supposed to have class. Nedved was way out of order yesterday.
As a 35 year old he should indeed know better. He gives everything in every match, and we all love and admire him for that, but somehow he screws it up too often towards the end of the match. Remember McManaman?

I still love Pavel though!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Nedved's an ass for doing this. I don't care how good he plays. It's not to be accepted. As a Juventino, you're supposed to have class. Nedved was way out of order yesterday.
I know he's supposed to have class. And I think he's got class. And I still stand by my words that he didn't do anything wrong.

He was already in the sky when the ref blew his whistle, there was no chance a conflict in the air was not going to happen, if what pavel did was during the game and not the final whistle there was no chance he was going to recieve a yellow. But because Pavel had a small chat and god knows what went through this small chat during his first unfair yellow card, could be one of the reasons.

Anyway, the ref was an idiot and Pavel was sent off for no reason IMO.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I don't know why we are discussing his CLEAR red card here. He Clearly elbowed the Genoa player after the game has finished.. :disagree:

I think the video speaks for itself.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
For everyone out there, watch the link ZAF posted....Nedved was already in the air BEFORE the ref ended the game.

and FFS, thats not even a foul:wallbang:
Not only that Rab, the game ended after both players touched the ground. The video proves:
1- The hit was not after the game has ended.
2- No elbowing
3- Nedved was aiming to hit the ball with his head, the other player was just a tad faster.
4- The impact was body Vs body contact on a tough play. A foul, but doesn't deserve a yellow card let alone a straight red.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Not only that Rab, the game ended after both players touched the ground. The video proves:
2- No elbowing
3- Nedved was aiming to hit the ball with his head, the other player was just a tad faster.
4- The impact was body Vs body contact on a tough play. A foul, but doesn't deserve a yellow card let alone a straight red.
very true.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
For everyone out there, watch the link ZAF posted....Nedved was already in the air BEFORE the ref ended the game.

and FFS, thats not even a foul:wallbang:
has our front office made any motion to appeal or consult FIGC regarding yesterdays match? i really hope we aren't gonna lay down on this one because if we let them get away with such blatant unfairness then other officiating crews will do the same or even worse all season long. and by then if we decide to take action it will be too late in terms of regaining points/preventing the loss of points cuz of bad calls which could ultimately cost us games and the season. we were lucky yesterday to walk out with 3 but who can say that we will reap the same result next time and the time after that?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
2- No elbowing
:agree:

We can only hope he won't get a long ban.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)