Pavel Nedved (26 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Nedved was completely out of order yesterday. No way will he get any less than a two-match ban, probably more.

This is the same kind of behaviour you all crucify Zebina for, but when Nedved does it, he's class?
I second that. When Neddy goes overboard he really does it.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
this would be good for two reasons. firstly. it would give palladino a chance to make a statement, and secondly, nedved tends to come back from these suspensions on fire, so he would be well rested and motivated for that inter game (not that any juve players would need any motivation for that game).

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Napoli - Juventus and Juventus - Empoli....he'll return to face Inter.
Phew! Thank goodness!

good news :tup:

does anyone know if camo slated to return by the showdown against inter also?
I think both Marco Marchioni and Camo are due to return soon. I'd love Camo to be back for the game, but, if he is back, I hope the inter thugs don't injure him.

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
That's putting it politely!

Bozi should arrange a bomb filled with rotten eggs to hit Collina in the next episode of his diary.
An egg filled shoe, delivered by the Pado?:D

returning to face inter...
sounds like hes gonna come out thristy for vengenance.........
Nedved always does play well after suspension, but he really lost his cool this time, hope he plays calm, & answers with a goal. This return to Serie A has had great moments, Ale scoring v Genoa, Trez passing another milestone, but a Pavel trade mark screamer from outside the box still missing. Would be nice if it came against Intermerda.:p

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
An egg filled shoe, delivered by the Pado?:D

Nedved always does play well after suspension, but he really lost his cool this time, hope he plays calm, & answers with a goal. This return to Serie A has had great moments, Ale scoring v Genoa, Trez passing another milestone, but a Pavel trade mark screamer from outside the box still missing. Would be nice if it came against Intermerda.:p
Right Dude, hope he is saving it for Inter

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
Age def starting to catch up with our Czech friend, & he is more frustrated with it than anyone, lashing out far too often. Seeing Noce having to calm him down says a lot about his state of mind.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
i think he needs a goal....will build his self-confidence and get him nearer to his best...don't think the off-season shenanigans helped the situation either

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)