Pavel Nedved (16 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
7/3/2007 11:00 PM

Nedved And Camoranesi Set To Sign New Juve Deals

Juve midfielders Pavel Nedved and Mauro Camoranesi are expected to confirm their stay at Juventus for next year…

zoom - galleria Following his holiday in the Czech Republic, former golden ball winner Pavel Nedved will return to Turin in the next few days, and will confirm his decision to extend his contract with Juventus.

He is also expected to meet with agent Mino Raiola, and tell him to refute any offers coming from different clubs, as he did last year when Raiola was handling an offer from Austrian side Salzburg, but Nedved chose to go down to the Serie B along with Juventus.

Meanwhile, also Mauro Camoranesi will discuss his stay at Juve, and is becoming more and more convinced given the team's movements in the transfer window.

He will meet his agent, Fortunato, and Federico Pastorello, an agent who has followed Camoranesi throughout his years in Italy to discuss options later this week.

There is a good chance that Camoranesi would continue serving the Old Lady, as the club’s leadership have made positive remarks about the player.

A compromise formula could be agreed upon, in what will come as another very good news for the Bianconeri.

:weee:

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Nedved Still Undecided About Future
On Wednesday, the player's agent met up with the directors of Juventus in order to find a solution which would satisfy both sides.

Pavel Nedved is still uncertain whether to hang up his boots yet or not, and the latest meeting with the Bianconeri's directors did not solve this issue in any way.

This was what the player's agent, Mino Raiola, declared when explaining how the meeting with the Old Lady went.

"We met, but the meeting was not satisfying.

"We decided to meet again next week to try and solve this situation," declared the player's agent who is trying to find a solution for his client.

Nedved was an important element in Juve's promotion back to Serie A in this past season as he once again scored decisive goals and gave a consistent contribution to the side, despite his age which is making him consider the option of retiring this summer.

goal.com

May 22, 2007
If he does or doesn't retire we have to still look at who will replace him. We need someone with the same passion, flair and vision to take the role of someone who has been very great for us.

Anywho, I thought that they were meeting last week for the contract, the end of the month is what I read.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Nedved Still Undecided About Future
On Wednesday, the player's agent met up with the directors of Juventus in order to find a solution which would satisfy both sides.

Pavel Nedved is still uncertain whether to hang up his boots yet or not, and the latest meeting with the Bianconeri's directors did not solve this issue in any way.

This was what the player's agent, Mino Raiola, declared when explaining how the meeting with the Old Lady went.

"We met, but the meeting was not satisfying.

"We decided to meet again next week to try and solve this situation," declared the player's agent who is trying to find a solution for his client.

Nedved was an important element in Juve's promotion back to Serie A in this past season as he once again scored decisive goals and gave a consistent contribution to the side, despite his age which is making him consider the option of retiring this summer.

goal.com
I don't get the bold bit !!!

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Ok, but is that because of his injury or contractual issues?!
who knows, i think nedveds main concern is wether his legs will be able to last another season in the top flight, i doubt he is too concerned wether he gets good money or not, although i think he deserves to be getting a high wage because of his loyalty to the club. they should offer him a 1 year contract with an option for a second year or a position in management

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
who knows, i think nedveds main concern is wether his legs will be able to last another season in the top flight, i doubt he is too concerned wether he gets good money or not, although i think he deserves to be getting a high wage because of his loyalty to the club. they should offer him a 1 year contract with an option for a second year or a position in management
Word :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)