Pavel Nedved (24 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Nedved is one of the most fit players around, always has been. The tempo should not be a problem for him, there is a reason every coach always plays Nedved 90 minutes each game.
:agree:

when the going got tough last season he didn't stop running, imo he has that kind of season still in him.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
i believe we should get his replacement this Summer. He is old and can't keep up with the tempo
He can keep up with the tempo, if he carries on, but not every week and so will need to be rotated much more than in the past, so I agree we should buy the guy who will replace him this summer if possible.
thats what i meant, he can't play 90 minutes every week, he is old and his injuries are starting to play up

If he doesn't retire, then we make it next summer. wouldn't be worthy to make it ATM.
we should be the replacement now, especially if it is a youngster, so Nedved can tutor him for a year, before making place for him next season

Nedved is one of the most fit players around, always has been. The tempo should not be a problem for him, there is a reason every coach always plays Nedved 90 minutes each game.
as i said above, his knee injuries are wearing him out and he can't play 90 minutes in every game next season. He used to be one of the fittest people around, but now his battery is running out

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Nedved proved in a very physical league the past season, that he is still capable of going at it 90 minutes every game. His fitness and workrate are his strengths, where he really distinguishes himself from other football players. It's not his weakness.

Anyway, bad news regarding Nedved. He still hasn't decided wether or not to play on, which is a bad sign to me.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Nedved proved in a very physical league the past season, that he is still capable of going at it 90 minutes every game. His fitness and workrate are his strengths, where he really distinguishes himself from other football players. It's not his weakness.

Anyway, bad news regarding Nedved. He still hasn't decided wether or not to play on, which is a bad sign to me.

:thumbs:

Jul 24, 2006
Who wouldn't dream to see that? screw you McManaman :sigh:
I hate that guy more than anyone else in football. Even Ibra or Moratti. Almost as much as Moratti ok, on a par with Moratti..

Horrific car wreck claims lives of Inter President Massimo Moratti and Professional Scouser Steve McManaman
"police are baffled as to why they were both sitting in the same seat"

In other news Pavel Nedved signs 5 year extension
"after I had McManaman's knees grafted onto my legs I feel like a new man!"

:smoke: :D

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I hate that guy more than anyone else in football. Even Ibra or Moratti. Almost as much as Moratti ok, on a par with Moratti..

Horrific car wreck claims lives of Inter President Massimo Moratti and Professional Scouser Steve McManaman
"police are baffled as to why they were both sitting in the same seat"

In other news Pavel Nedved signs 5 year extension
"after I had McManaman's knees grafted onto my legs I feel like a new man!"

:smoke: :D
Harsh. :lol:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Our team will really look ugly If Pavel decided to retire.

He better not retire, we need his spirit and passion for the up-comin heated up season.

FORZA PAVEL!!!!!!!!!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
True, but i'm afraid we can't find lot of good options. Rosicky was the only one I've always wanted him to replace Neddy when he retires, but since he's with Arsenal now its pretty hard to get him.

i cant really think of lot of players in neddys position.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I never heard about this:D :

Football ACE business FLOP

ON the football field, Pavel Nedved can do no wrong.

The problem begins when he gets off it.

When the curtain falls on his playing career, the 34-year-old will be busy thinking of what he's going to do next.

One thing's for sure, starting a business is a definite no-no.

He has tried his hands at it - and got them burnt in the process.

According to Czech media reports, the 2003 European Player of the Year lost about US$1.11 million ($1.7m) in his first business foray.

In 2001, the all-action midfielder decided to put his hard-earned money in Mafloor, a flooring company based in the Czech Republic.

He had thought that his risk of losing money would have been pretty low.

After all, the flooring industry was a hot sector in the Czech Republic at the time.

How wrong he was.

Mafloor's building project in France failed spectacularly, leading to losses of about 20 million Czech korunas ($1.5m).

The company declared bankruptcy in late 2005 and has debts totaling more than 30 million Czech korunas.

Czech media estimated that Nedved might have lost about US$1.11 million on this investment.

It is about 10 per cent of his annual income at Juventus, and Nedved was understandably furious.

'Compared to loss of money, I'm more unhappy with the behaviour of some people,' Nedved said.

Czech media said this is Nedved's first but last investment in his homeland.

The Juventus star retired from international football after last year's World Cup and it was thought that he would hang up his boots for good this summer.

However, the player himself has stayed silent on the issue.

Maybe, like some of his fellow footballers, he simply does not know what to do.

Wire Services

Apr 15, 2006
I never heard about this:D :

Football ACE business FLOP

ON the football field, Pavel Nedved can do no wrong.

The problem begins when he gets off it.

When the curtain falls on his playing career, the 34-year-old will be busy thinking of what he's going to do next.

One thing's for sure, starting a business is a definite no-no.

He has tried his hands at it - and got them burnt in the process.

According to Czech media reports, the 2003 European Player of the Year lost about US$1.11 million ($1.7m) in his first business foray.

In 2001, the all-action midfielder decided to put his hard-earned money in Mafloor, a flooring company based in the Czech Republic.

He had thought that his risk of losing money would have been pretty low.

After all, the flooring industry was a hot sector in the Czech Republic at the time.

How wrong he was.

Mafloor's building project in France failed spectacularly, leading to losses of about 20 million Czech korunas ($1.5m).

The company declared bankruptcy in late 2005 and has debts totaling more than 30 million Czech korunas.

Czech media estimated that Nedved might have lost about US$1.11 million on this investment.

It is about 10 per cent of his annual income at Juventus, and Nedved was understandably furious.

'Compared to loss of money, I'm more unhappy with the behaviour of some people,' Nedved said.

Czech media said this is Nedved's first but last investment in his homeland.

The Juventus star retired from international football after last year's World Cup and it was thought that he would hang up his boots for good this summer.

However, the player himself has stayed silent on the issue.

Maybe, like some of his fellow footballers, he simply does not know what to do.

Wire Services
:lol: that was hilarious and informative as wel!!! :D more reasons why he shud continue with Juve?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)