Pavel Nedved (17 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Nedved has been the difference in a pretty even game so far. He add so much class in the final third that Napoli are struggling with.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Who was the youngest player in the match? I swear that anyone who doesn't know Nedved would have mistaken him for a highly motivated phenomenal youngster.

:star: Forza The Blonde Cannon :star:
haha not sure man but like i said you make a good point. :pint:

btw nice slogan :D

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
haha not sure man but like i said you make a good point. :pint:

btw nice slogan :D
If you're referring to my point about building a team around him, so you're absolutely right, the age factor can't be ignored. But when I said that, my intent was about a player like Nedved's style, motivation, fighting spirit, etc...but younger.

Cheers mate. :pint:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
The best player so far in Serie B. He deserves that trophy too. An example for all midfielders. I want to have another Nedved (the young one) in Juve squad for the upcoming years....

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
The best player so far in Serie B. He deserves that trophy too. An example for all midfielders. I want to have another Nedved (the young one) in Juve squad for the upcoming years....
I have the same hope as well, but God created just one Nedved. Even though, we're lucky enough to live the days when that legendary horse is running everywhere fending the Bianconeri symbol, which isn't just on his chest but also inside his heart.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
...and still some people are planning whom to replace next year in Pavel's shoes... putting this formation and that. What Ribery? what Gerrard? what and what... we got Pavel ffs.

The man can atleast play for another two years. Forza Neddy.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Nedved: Let's Keep Concentration Up

After the big Serie B encounter between Juventus and Napoli, midfielder Pavel Nedved spoke to SKY microphones.

Asked about what he thought about the match, he said: "It was a nice game, the stadium was full and both teams played well. I think the public enjoyed themselves. There's a lot of history between Juventus and Napoli, there was talk about this match for some time. There was an ideal environment to play this match, it's not important who won it, the important thing is that the people enjoyed themselves.

"Are we closer to Serie A now? I believe we should go on with the same concentration until we don't have the mathematical certainty. Today we made a very important step towards promotion to Serie A with this victory but the road is still long."

Nedved concluded by talking about his own performance: "I think I played well, I had to run a lot especially after Marchisio was sent off, it was very difficult playing with 10 men."

goal.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)