Pavel Nedved (363 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Rebel, you do realise that this an English speaking forum and most of us don't understand italian, dont you?
Yes, Arif, I do, but I find some interviews with Juve players in Italian sites, and I post it here because there is no translation for it in the English sites. I post it hoping that anybody who understands it can give us a brief about it...

That's it...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Yes, Arif, I do, but I find some interviews with Juve players in Italian sites, and I post it here because there is no translation for it in the English sites. I post it hoping that anybody who understands it can give us a brief about it...

That's it...
so your'e pissing in he dark when it comes to posting

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004

That's it...

Was just kidding man, dont worry. Im sure everyone appreciates your work. ;)

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Rosebud?? Ok. Now, go run to your mummy and make sure she'll tell you tonight's fairy tale before it becomes too late for those who are in your age...
yeah alright i would rather get your mum to tell me the story about how you were born :eyebrows:

and besides, what kind of pussy are you to bring my mum into it? shows how shit you are at making jibes

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
yeah alright i would rather get your mum to tell me the story about how you were born :eyebrows:

and besides, what kind of pussy are you to bring my mum into it? shows how shit you are at making jibes
:D You never change...

May I remind you why you were banned the last time??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 360)