Pavel Nedved (44 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Glorious indeed and what a fantastic game by him earlier today. Simply brilliant. He was everywhere. Man of the match IMO (just edged it, for me, in front of Balzaretti, who also had a marvellous game)

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Nedved is undoubtly a very important player for our team and he is very hardworking&running like a 20 year old Primavera player but I doubt he will have 2 more seasons with Juve as a player.I mean c'mon he's 35 right? I think he is able to play 1 more season in Serie A, then it's the right time to end his career. It wouldn't be very legend-like if he sits his whole last season just on the bench as a ,super-sub'.He deserves more than that.Imo he should end his carrer in Juve as a starter after next season.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
But Nedved would kill that faggot Ronaldo in a scrap to the death, and to be honest that is why I would rather have a player like Nedved instead of Ronaldo. Stepovers can only get you so far.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
I have no any hesitation when I'm asked why I don't like Ronaldinho's style of play to answer immediately "How can I like Ronaldinho after seeing Pavel Nedved?" If Ronaldinho's ball control is the best in the entire world, I still prefer Nedved. Because he isn't just a football player, he is a true warrior, he attacks, he defends, he is everywhere on pitch, he is a legend, he is....PAVEL NEDVED.

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
I have no any hesitation when I'm asked why I don't like Ronaldinho's style of play to answer immediately "How can I like Ronaldinho after seeing Pavel Nedved?" If Ronaldinho's ball control is the best in the entire world, I still prefer Nedved. Because he isn't just a football player, he is a true warrior, he attacks, he defends, he is everywhere on pitch, he is a legend, he is....PAVEL NEDVED.
you make me cry every time :touched:

Mar 30, 2006
The C. Ronaldo from yesterday can dribble anyone my friend, he was so good yesterday, really one of the best in the world at the moment, like it or not.
Ronaldo is a very talented, fast, proud, gay man ..lol. he is at his peak and while not very clinical and very often wasteful he is a good player

Nedved would rip his arms out of their sockets and beat the shit out of him then kick his head in though

Nedved pwns Ronaldo who seems too much of an emo girl at times

:pint:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Ronaldo is a very talented, fast, proud, gay man ..lol. he is at his peak and while not very clinical and very often wasteful he is a good player

Nedved would rip his arms out of their sockets and beat the shit out of him then kick his head in though

:rofl::rofl::rofl2:

nicely put man!

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006

^ this guy knows what he is talking about.

Cheers mate. :pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)