Pavel Nedved (37 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Nedved will be one of our most important players in the Serie-A for 2007/2008. Look at what happens when he's not playing! The team just isn't the same. It doesn't matter how much younger our other players are, the fact is that Nedved knows how to apply himself and keep himself fit. He runs all the time and is a football genius, so my guess is that he still has 2 seasons (3 including this one) left in him. We need him more than ever!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Jem83 said:
Nedved will be one of our most important players in the Serie-A for 2007/2008. Look at what happens when he's not playing! The team just isn't the same. It doesn't matter how much younger our other players are, the fact is that Nedved knows how to apply himself and keep himself fit. He runs all the time and is a football genius, so my guess is that he still has 2 seasons (3 including this one) left in him. We need him more than ever!!
If he doesn´t retire...

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Jem83 said:
:agree: For at least a couple of years. I know Pavel has spoken in the past about retiring, but he is such a conscientious, hard working person, that I believe that even when he stops playing, he will carry on working at something to do with football, like coaching.

Buphs

Oct 27, 2006
Jem83 said:
I hope he'll play until he's 45..

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Interview on Juventus.com with Jonathan Zebina: -
[QUOTEFONT="Arial Black"]]......Jonathan then commented on the five game ban handed to Pavel Nedved following his red card in Genoa. “You would normally expect a five game ban for fighting, or spitting, or insulting the ref. Pavel’s tackle didn’t seem all that bad so I think five games is rather excessive. It’s a real shame as he’s in great form and we all know how important he is to the team”. Luckily for Juventus, there are a host of young players ready to step into the breach. “The young guys have shown great quality, I truly believe that all of them have what it takes to play at the highest level. This team isn’t just about eleven starting players, the group is more important than ever this year and so far everyone’s answered the call when needed. We definitely have the technical ability to make the difference week in, week out”.[/FONT] [/QUOTE]
D&mn farina to hell for all eternity!!!! :boxing: :ferocious :skull:

If they have not already done so they should have put in an official complaint against this moratti sook. Pavel should appeal & Juve support him in this! If this biased swine (apologies to the porcine species) had officiated the match fairly, Neddy probably wouldn't have lost his temper & wouldn't have ended up getting sent off.

Is farina the ref that milan have objected to???? If he is, then clearly he is not refereeing properly - only being moratti's little Hitler, doing his dirty work on the field!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)