Pavel Nedved (66 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
juve red said:
Don't think he is serious about retiring, probably just doing it to put pressure on both board to stand up for the club and the FA to reduce his ban.

It was a pretty nasty challenge so and even if it was an accident standing on the ref I think a 3 match ban would probably be fair.
:agree: :smoke:

Buy on AliExpress.com

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Fondy said:
Nedved is right, we are taking too much shit, we have to stand up and fight.

Forza Neddy.
:agree: Neddy may not be perfect, but he was not the only Juve victim of farina & his match report. Of course Juve should lodge an appeal on behalf of their players! In view of this referee's biased officiating of this game they should also file a complaint against farina. (In the seconds prior to Nedved's foul, genoa's players floored both Neddy & Boum. The ref saw them do so but never took any action.) Juventus would be justified in complaining about the ref, and in view of the fact that other teams have complained about farina, they should not be wimps & go ahead and complain.

TurkBianconero said:
I am behind Nedved

mr.stefano faqina must pay
:agree:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Juve backing Nedved
Thursday 7 December, 2006

Juventus have given their backing to Pavel Nedved after he was handed a five-match ban by the disciplinary commission.

The Czech player was found guilty of offending referee Stefano Farina and voluntarily stepping on his foot after being sent off for stamping on Genoa’s Francesco Bega last Friday.

Juventus decided to lodge an appeal, but Nedved threatened to quit football as he felt the club was not reacting appropriately against what he believed was an unfair decision.

“Pavel must remain calm, because we will not abandon him,” President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli told Tuttosport.

“He is a key player for us, he is the second one who decided to stay with us after the summer demotion and is the real driving force of the team.

“Of course we cannot deny the foul on Bega, the red card was inevitable, but a five-match ban is excessive.

“We know that Nedved is fiery on the pitch, but I cannot believe that he voluntarily stepped on the referee,” concluded the Bianconeri chief.

Director general Jean-Claude Blanc met the Juve squad on Wednesday, reassuring them that the club will always defend them.

“The players need to focus on playing and winning, and should avoid complaining to referees, because we are under the spotlight,” said Blanc.

“Some behaviour is counterproductive, so we need to remain calm and not worry. We will always defend and protect our players in every possible way.”

Captain Alex Del Piero, who has fully recovered from his injury and should be available for Saturday’s match with Verona, has also told Nedved to remain calm in this difficult moment.

“Nedved doesn’t need me to tell him what to do, so I can only say that sometimes anger does not give good advice,” declared the world champion.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Well okk i know neddie sometimes plays like he is hit by lightning and very aggresive but 5 match ban is just too ridicoulus and stop defending our board please because in my eyes they are trying sure but we are Juve and okk we did some bad things and we got punished for that allready now with all these goals being disallowed and fake offside and penaltys giving against us .They should stand up. We are Juve and we are still the best italian club in history and they should show us at least some respect.i think a 2/3 match ban would been fair since i give per example materazzi kicks somebodys leggs in 2 and he only gets what like 1 match or a yellow card and neddy gets 5 this just shows how the situation with italian football is right now.
Forza neddy & Forza Juve

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Trezegol17 said:
Well okk i know neddie sometimes plays like he is hit by lightning and very aggresive but 5 match ban is just too ridicoulus and stop defending our board please because in my eyes they are trying sure but we are Juve and okk we did some bad things and we got punished for that allready now with all these goals being disallowed and fake offside and penaltys giving against us .They should stand up. We are Juve and we are still the best italian club in history and they should show us at least some respect.i think a 2/3 match ban would been fair since i give per example materazzi kicks somebodys leggs in 2 and he only gets what like 1 match or a yellow card and neddy gets 5 this just shows how the situation with italian football is right now.
Forza neddy & Forza Juve
Do you ever use sentences?

vlatko said:
Juve backing Nedved
Thursday 7 December, 2006

Juventus have given their backing to Pavel Nedved after he was handed a five-match ban by the disciplinary commission.

The Czech player was found guilty of offending referee Stefano Farina and voluntarily stepping on his foot after being sent off for stamping on Genoa’s Francesco Bega last Friday.

Juventus decided to lodge an appeal, but Nedved threatened to quit football as he felt the club was not reacting appropriately against what he believed was an unfair decision.

“Pavel must remain calm, because we will not abandon him,” President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli told Tuttosport.

“He is a key player for us, he is the second one who decided to stay with us after the summer demotion and is the real driving force of the team.

“Of course we cannot deny the foul on Bega, the red card was inevitable, but a five-match ban is excessive.

“We know that Nedved is fiery on the pitch, but I cannot believe that he voluntarily stepped on the referee,” concluded the Bianconeri chief.

Director general Jean-Claude Blanc met the Juve squad on Wednesday, reassuring them that the club will always defend them.

“The players need to focus on playing and winning, and should avoid complaining to referees, because we are under the spotlight,” said Blanc.

“Some behaviour is counterproductive, so we need to remain calm and not worry. We will always defend and protect our players in every possible way.”

Captain Alex Del Piero, who has fully recovered from his injury and should be available for Saturday’s match with Verona, has also told Nedved to remain calm in this difficult moment.

“Nedved doesn’t need me to tell him what to do, so I can only say that sometimes anger does not give good advice,” declared the world champion.
:agree: :tup:

There´s my answer to Isha00 :p

Vlatko you know I gotta +rep you for this. :D

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
vlatko said:
Juve backing Nedved Thursday 7 December, 2006

Thanks Vlatko for the post.
This post shows the board's complacency. It has taken them 6 days to say this! Even so, they are condemning Pavel in the press, before his appeal is heard instead of supporting him. They should publicly taken Pavel's side even if they had advised (not told) him to remain calm privately, but they have not. And what of the other Juve staff, who received bans because of farina's lies? They should have launched appeals for them also, but they have made NO mention of appealling on their behalf!
The disciplinary commission knew perfectly well that the 5 match ban was unreasonable & excessive. In view of the biased officiating of farina, they probably knew that it should have been a 1 or 2 match ban & if they had opted for 3, that Nedved was justified in appealling.
So, what do the board do??? It is obvious that prior to Pavel threatening to quit, they had no intention of doing anything for any of the Juve staff & only decided to do so because Pavel threatened to quit. Even then, instead of looking at his case & advising him of the best way to approach the appeal, they publicly condemn him in the press!
:wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:
Because of their behaviour, Pavel will be very lucky if he gets a 3 match ban, & farina will get off scot free, because the board refuse to do anything about him!
:wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:
Andrea Agnelli should start looking for replacements for this lazy, good for nothing bunch & tell them in no uncertain terms :ferocious that they are to start working for Juve, not against them or they are out on their ear! :boxing:
Poor Pavel! Instead of being properly advised on how to act & how to best present his case, the board have sabotaged his chances of a fair hearing. I also feel sorry for the others too, who are not even supported by the board. Where are their appeals???? I honestly think that there are people in this forum who would do a better job than this bag of lazybones!

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
mark83 said:
Do you ever use sentences?

Does that really matter that my english and with that including sentences are not good?its about nedved and what he is getting so please if you wanna react then react about what i said and not about my sentences. thanks

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Trezegol17 said:
Does that really matter that my english and with that including sentences are not good?its about nedved and what he is getting so please if you wanna react then react about what i said and not about my sentences. thanks
Your English is perfect, just split your sentences a little bit so I can read it easier, please.;)

Thanks in advance...:smoke:

So, when are we gonna know the outcome of Nedved´s appeal?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)