Pavel Nedved (10 Viewers)

Jul 5, 2005
Nedved plays down title tilt
By Nadia Carminati - Created on 7 May 2007

Pavel Nedved feels it is 'impossible' that Juventus can win the Serie A title next season.:tup:

Following last summer's demotion from the top flight, Juve look poised to clinch an immediate return from Serie B.

Coach Didier Deschamps has played down talk of a title challenge next season, and veteran playmaker Nedved is of the same opinion.

"It's impossible that we can win the scudetto next season. Deschamps is right," said Nedved from Bogogno, where he was involved in a charity golf tournament.[/]B

"The market campaign will depend on the club's management and the choices will depend on the type of league they will want to do next season."

Gianluigi Buffon's Juventus future is uncertain, and Nedved offered a tribute to the keeper as he considers his options.

Nedved added: "Buffon? It will depend a lot from him.

"We must only thank him for what he did until now and it's right at the end of the season he will decide what to do."

Regarding his own future, Nedved admits he has no plans to prolong his career beyond one more season.

The Czech continued: "I have another year's deal with Juventus and we will see.

"Certainly, it will be difficult that I'll continue."

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx...+title+tilt&lid=&channel=Italy&f=rss&clid=128

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
if DD says it will be very hard to win the scudetto and doubts we will in our first season, everyone jumps on his back and asks for a replacement, and now cause nedved said it most people will agree with him just cause he is passionate

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Nedved said:
"The market campaign will depend on the club's management and the choices will depend on the type of league they will want to do next season."
And this is the most important part of the whole article; our performance will depend greatly on our summer's signings.

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
mmm I dont like it
we are still JUVE and I still want our players to have the right mentallety, a winning one.
Next year is going to be hard, but at the same time I think they all will take it as the possibility of a revanch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)