嗤者任汝嗤 = Scoffing at no matter what you scoff
天公本知我 = The god reverently knows me
不覓他人知 = Does not seek the other people to know

Sorry for my bad Translation :D need 1/2 hour to translate this:p

the translation is good .......

:agree:

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
Juventus, Nedved is withdrawn in 2008 07.05.2007 13.24 of Christian Seu I articulate read 2042 times Still a season, then Pavel Nedved (35), will hang up the scarpette to the fateful nail. To announce it, the same champion juventino: "I have thirty-five years and I feel myself them all, for that still a year and then I stop - explained the czech -. I will not play more the Champions League, I know it, and I am all right with Deschamps when affirms that for we is an utopia think of power to gain the badge to the first blow, to our return in TO".

http://ets.freetranslation.com/

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
I think our managers should've extended his contract until his 40's. he is an iron man never felt tired and always gave all energies he had on the pitch. compared to his recent form none of serie a mf could match his contributions to the team except Kaka. What a Lost to Juventus and her tifosi!!

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
It should be that Nedved will enter in Juventus FC Admin or something for the Youth System...but its clear now: We need a Sub for Nedved...and this will be hard...

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
even Nedved retired, our board should offer him a coach contract if he demands
That is a must!
I think he stated that he likes Turin & if he don't return to Czech [why would he want that!] He'll probaly end up in Juve again.
I think there must be aplace in our managment for the 1nes like Pavel & DP.
Folowing Betega's sample

Juventus, Nedved is withdrawn in 2008 07.05.2007 13.24 of Christian Seu I articulate read 2042 times Still a season, then Pavel Nedved (35), will hang up the scarpette to the fateful nail. To announce it, the same champion juventino: "I have thirty-five years and I feel myself them all, for that still a year and then I stop - explained the czech -. I will not play more the Champions League, I know it, and I am all right with Deschamps when affirms that for we is an utopia think of power to gain the badge to the first blow, to our return in TO".

http://ets.freetranslation.com/
Sad news...

I hope he'll change his mind

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
..but its clear now: We need a Sub for Nedved...and this will be hard...
:agree: unfortunately yes, this is going to be one of the hardest tasks to accomplish. in some measures i feel that it will be harder than replacing ale when his time comes :cry:

even Nedved retired, our board should offer him a coach contract if he demands
agreed, our front office should offer him something, even though he won't be playing for us it would still be beneficial to have a man like that in your organization. :pint:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Guys, when Nedved is compared to the likes of Maldini and Cafu, we'll realise that he isn't that old. He'll be 35 in August. Therefore, for him to play another two seasons isn't that big issue, especially when we take into account that Juve would find a replacement, despite being a hard mission, at least by the next season.

If Del Piero is the spirit of the Bianconeri, so Nedved is the ultimate warrior of La Vecchia Signora.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Guys, when Nedved is compared to the likes of Maldini and Cafu, we'll realise that he isn't that old. He'll be 35 in August. Therefore, for him to play another two seasons isn't that big issue, especially when we take into account that Juve would find a replacement, despite being a hard mission, at least by the next season.

If Del Piero is the spirit of the Bianconeri, so Nedved is the ultimate warrior of La Vecchia Signora.
You have a point here Ahmed. I alawys liked Nedved, for me he is the best player on and off the pitch of planet earth. And i'm afraid there will be no replacement for this one coz' he is simply unique. :smoke:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You have a point here Ahmed. I alawys liked Nedved, for me he is the best player on and off the pitch of planet earth. And i'm afraid there will be no replacement for this one coz' he is simply unique. :smoke:
No point in trying to directly replace him, we will have to change our style of play. Nedved is unique.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)