Pavel Nedved (14 Viewers)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Is it me or is the arm of Rosicky's lady too long??
It is you. :D

I think that the angle of the camera itself, at the instant the photo was taken, wasn't in a proper distance from her, I mean the photographer should have zoomed the picture out a little bit before taking the photo. Even Nedved isn't the one whom we used to know. :smoke:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
After hearing Interisti and Zaltan sing "We won without stealing" Pavel's responds by saying "I didn't steal anything, we won them on the pitch and nobody can take that away from us".

Guido Rossi did but what counts is that we all think the same way as Pavel. :tup:

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Nedved rebukes Ibra Tuesday 24 April, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus midfielder Pavel Nedved believes Inter’s Scudetto was well deserved, but did not appreciate seeing his former teammates’ celebrations.

The Nerazzurri claimed their 15th Scudetto on Sunday and held a huge party with their supporters, but the Juventino was hurt from the comments made after the victory, when the Interisti stated that they had won without stealing.

“I think they deserved to win on the pitch, but I cannot hide that I was sad to see some former teammates like Zlatan Ibrahimovic celebrate like that,” said Nedved on Tuesday.

“I was also hurt by the fact that they said this title was won without stealing. I never stole anything in the past years, we won on the pitch just like them and no one can take those titles away,” he added.

The 2005 and 2006 titles were stripped from the Old Lady after the Calciopoli scandal, leading to their demotion.

“People know the truth and the only thing that counts are the verdicts handed out by the field. I really feel that I never stole anything.”

The Bianconeri are top of the table with a seven-point lead over Napoli, but Nedved warned his team against relaxing ahead of time.

“The next three matches are difficult and very important, we must not make any calculations. I don’t know when we will secure promotion, we must only go on to the pitch and win. We have played well so far and we must continue.

“My future? It will be with Juventus. I trust the club and the decisions they will take. I am sure we will be competitive in Serie A, now let’s focus on promotion and winning this championship,” concluded the Ballon d'Or winner.

Channel 4

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Nedved said:
“I think they deserved to win on the pitch, but I cannot hide that I was sad to see some former teammates like Zlatan Ibrahimovic celebrate like that,” said Nedved on Tuesday.
I didn't expect something better from a grade A c***.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)