Pavel Nedved (16 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Guess who is the Juve player that played the longest time this season so far (Excluding Buffon, of course)!!!

Yes, It's of course Pavel despite his suspension for many matches, he played 2.612 minutes...

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Guess who is the Juve player that played the longest time this season so far (Excluding Buffon, of course)!!!

Yes, It's of course Pavel despite his suspension for many matches, he played 2.612 minutes...
Despite missing five matches in a row, he is the player who has played the longest time so far this term, as said by ReBeL. Besides, in my opinion, he is our best player this season.

Thanks for the info, Abed. :tup:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Here is the translation. I tried to correct some spelling errors and also a few grammatical ones but it is still poor, sorry.

Nedved: the marathon runner and a few kilometers to Serie A.

After Buffon, the czech is the most used player by Didier Deschamps.

L' bound to the box for five days, after the protests and that pestone all' arbiter Flour that cost him l' expulsion to Genoa, otherwise the odometer of Pavel Nedved would have ground even more road. Already so, it is not badly: the czech centrocampista of the Juve passed 2.612 minutes on the meadows of the serious B, the most used one from Didier Deschamps, if it is not put in listing Gigi Buffon (2.845’) that, from doors, travels on other parameters. Also Saturday, Pavel, that of the company bianconera is the most elderly one, will complete 35 30 August years, was one of the last to stop running behind to the ball.

How always, they not the kilometers suffice traveled to measure the championship of Nedved, will help to give a' look to the listing cannonieri: we are at nine contribution, that for a centrocampista farewell already a medal. Between those that they work in the middle, in serious B alone Francesco Lodi of the Frosinone, marked more goals:10, 1 goal more than Pavel. Stretching the comparison to Serie A, Cristiano Doni of Atalanta has scored 13 goals, 4 goals more than the Czech ace. But, Serie B is another planet, but Pavel always score, he did it at Lazio before Juve.

Coming down to the plan of under it did not lose l' instinct, in any case l' sharpened. But not enough ever to polish the statistics to tell gamblers so, because Nedved, in infernal walks like that arrived quest' year to the Juve, is one of those capable of to hold in track the morale. That how afternoon of fine January to The Spice, when the bianconeri were on the edge of a defeat, that the kick from outside the czech all' last minute of I recover, transformed in a balance. Gone out from the changing rooms, it played the time to get up for all: "This is a strong signal - said - because shows to all that is necessary to suffer to go in Serie A. There it there is not still and we should fight to long to arrive us". Also after to have extended the Genoa, between l' collective optimism, he was between the most cautious: "We are more near to Serie A, but still it isn't ended. We should pay attention until there is an arithmetical certainty". It knows to become furious, like nell' expulsion of Genoa. But it knows also to admit the mistakes: "Perhaps I exaggerated - it confessed a month more late - I did not be a bell' example for the young".

It does not speak often, the number 11, but when decides to do it, traces always interesting opinions, too coarse. Just leveled the Piacenza 4-0, but without bets overwhelming, to the microphones said what thought: "I ran like a stupid one and I played little. In Serie B it is run much and it is played little, but I want to amuse it play soccer me: tonight not l' did". It was sincere, also when they wondered him the future of the undecided champions: "Everyone has different situations and should ponder on the actual one. We thank the champions of the world that am you rhymed, but is just that facciano the actual choices. If not if they feel it, it is better than do not they stay". He, instead, not doubtful ebbe: "I have a debt with this club that a lot given myself - confessed a time - and I will honor as possible as I can, if the forces will sustain me". After the maxisqualifica, burst hypothesizing the withdrawal, but in mind, I've an objective to end with the Juve to expiration of the contract, June 2008. Then, perhaps, the odometer will stop running".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)