Pavel Nedved (190 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
To the question of the journalist who asked Pavel at La Domenica Sportiva if he found the Serie A boring because Inter practically won it our idol Pavel answered: “I am not bored at all because I don't watch it”.

LEGEND!!!
the tv channel Bravo that was showing serie a here had to drop it, since all teh bianconeri stopped watching their shows their ratings tumbled and it was not feasable to keep it running.

never underestimate the pulling power of juventus

Buy on AliExpress.com

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
To the question of the journalist who asked Pavel at La Domenica Sportiva if he found the Serie A boring because Inter practically won it our idol Pavel answered: “I am not bored at all because I don't watch it”.

LEGEND!!!
:rofl2: :thumbs:

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
Nedved is a perennial perfectionist. He always strives to improve his game in all aspects. That and his massive talent is the reason he made it so far in his career.

When his passes, tackles and runs work he will work on his shots. Amazing discipline.

Forza Nedved

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006

LEGEND!!!
Well said Pavel! :touched:

Nedved is a perennial perfectionist. He always strives to improve his game in all aspects. That and his massive talent is the reason he made it so far in his career.

When his passes, tackles and runs work he will work on his shots. Amazing discipline.

Forza Nedved
He gives 100% everytime he plays.

I adore Pavel Nedved :toast:
Me too!

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
No one loves Pavel more than me, he is my all time favourite, not just for being a football legend but also due to his great personality; loyal, respectful, disciplined and a true father. :smile:

Just few words...I love you, Pavel. :oops:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
No one loves Pavel more than me, he is my all time favourite, not just for being a football legend but also due to his great personality; loyal, respectful, disciplined and a true father. :smile:

Just few words...I love you, Pavel. :oops:
lol this means I have no chance to put him in my avatar :shifty:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Things we might don't know about Nedved.

Pavel Nedved was born in Cheb (Czech Republic) near Prague on August, 30th 1972. The father of the Czech star is Vaclav and he is a workman, his mother's name is Ana Nedved. Vaclav was very proud of his small blonde Pavel that grew up as a strong, confident person, and getting his geometry diploma made his parents very proud. Pavel Nedved is an idol to his hometown, Cheb and is loved by his former club, Sparta Prague.

Nedved started his football career playing for Dukla Prague then Sparta Prague before moving in the Italian Serie A team, S.S. Lazio, in the 96/97season. Nedved played more or less like a striker before, but nowadays he plays in a more midfield role.

When there was the European Championship in England in 1996, Lazio and Psv Eindhoven wanted to capture this great champion. However Lazio beat the Dutch competition and so Pavel became a Lazio player.

Nedved made his Lazio debut in the game between Lazio and Bologna(0-1), on the 7th of September 1996. He scored many goals for Lazio (11 the first season) and he was one of the factors that assured the 99/00 season's Scudetto for Lazio and immediately became one of the most loved Lazio players. During the second season Pavel won his first trophy with Lazio, the Italian Cup and then the Italian Supercup, thanks also to his goal. Nedved's third season in Italy wasn't as great because of two accidents but on 19 May 1999 Pavel scored the vital goal in Birmingham stadium, bringing the last Cup Winners’ Cup back to Rome.

Nedved prefers shooting with his left foot. He is a regular and important player for the Czech National team and he made an impact in the Euro 2000. It's funny to know that he studied to be an accountant. He met his wife, Ivana, when he was only 16 years old and they got married 5 years later, when he was 21 years old. He has two children, a daughter named Ivana and a son named Pavel, after him.

Pavel also has an older sister. He likes collecting wine and eating mozzarella. His idol is Myke Tyson and he enjoys playing tennis. He has stated that he hates liars. His favourite movie is Braveheart and his favourite actors are Julia Roberts and Mel Gibson.

Pavel Nedved refused many big offers to take him away from Rome. Rumours had it that Atletico Madrid was after him but he turned them down. The latest though, was between English giants Manchester United who were willing to pay big cash (92.000.000.000 Italian value) for the great player. Once again, he turned them down and Lazio was smart enough not to sell him. Nedved says he wants to win the Champion's League with Lazio before going on to another club. He wants to capture every trophy possible with Lazio!!

In July 2001 Pavel goes to Juventus FC (85.000.000.000 in Lira). After a period of acclimatization Nedved becomes fundamental for the black and white team and wins 2 Italian Scudetti in 2 years in Juve. In 2002/03 he was without doubt one of best players of Juventus bringing his team in the national tournament and in the Champions League Final.

The impossibility to play Champions League 2002/03 Final is one of the big "tortures" of his career. An athlete that runs 90 minutes and kicks smoothly with both left and right feet, Pavel was the Golden Ball of 2003.

Turin looks like to be the perfect city for who, as Pavel, has iron rules of life:" In my opinion exist football and my family. There's no need for me of other. In Rome I've lived out of the city, in Turin I'm doing the same. I've a keen interest in work, also in vacancy I try to organize myself to keep fit".
After trainings, matchs and retreats, Pavel give all his free time to his family, to his wife Ivana and to his children Ivana (4 years old) and Pavel (1 1/2) " We've decided to call them so because when we'll die, be there still a Pavel And an Ivana that love each other". A deep, special thought, for a guy born and grown in Cheb, 20 minutes by car from the village where his great love, Ivana, lived. " We met when I was 15 years old and she was 13. She used to come to Cheb to visit her grandma. First we were only friends, then we fell in love. We got married very soon, I was 21 years old ", he says with a face that lets show kindness often well disguised in a severe glance. Overall when he speaks about football, a sport, a game, but also a profession, that Pavel always takes seriously. "I feel a big responsibility. Since I was a kid I felt bad when I lost a match. I wanted and I want also now improving myself. I'm a person who likes taking everything seriously, it happened yet since I was a boy and not only about sport. And now that I play in Juventus, I'm excited and honoured. I know that my fans expect too much from me and I don't want to disappoint them ". Czech people consider Pavel a true idol, the emblem of their Nation and of the National team, that has the big merit to put him in " the window ". " I owe too much to my National Team, because it let me draw attention to myself in Europe and come here ".

The guy of Cheb, who trains himself with his father to learn to shoot at goal, became one of best midfielders of the world and his father's teaching was very useful. The goal habit, especially with shot from far, is own one of his characteristics. Luciano Moggi cracked a joke to Pavel Nedved:" We bought him, so he stops to realize goals against Juventus! ". An aptitude born when Nedved was the shortest among his team-mates and to go round the obstacle and try to score from outside the penalty area. "My father, and after my first trainer, putted balls all around penalty area and from here I tried to shot". Success, according to Pavel is impossible to gain by oneself. Over the human events there's God, present and close to us: "I'm very devout, catholic. I remember that when I was a kid my parents hadn’t the courage to carry me to church, because it wasn't allowed by our regime. So my grandparents carried me to church, secretly. I'm growing with this creed, that I haven't abandoned. Before my entrance in ground, and also when I leave it, I always thank God with the sign of the cross ".

Special thanks to ReBeL who originally posted that great post in another forum.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

LEGEND!!!

Good Answer!

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Cheers:smoke:

What were you doing in that forum?:D
I found this forum when you mentioned it in the first page of "The Juve Wallpapers Thread". While I was searching the Juve section in it, I found your great introduction to Nedved's thread, really I like it. :)

Dear ReBeL, your hard work for Juventus anywhere is truely appreciated, keep on your great effort, man. Cheers, bro. :pint:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I found this forum when you mentioned it in the first page of "The Juve Wallpapers Thread". While I was searching the Juve section in it, I found your great introduction to Nedved's thread, really I like it. :)

Dear ReBeL, your hard work for Juventus anywhere is truely appreciated, keep on your great effort, man. Cheers, bro. :pint:
:oops: Thanks, Ahmed...

Appreciated very much..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 186)