Pavel Nedved (27 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Nedved suspension: appeal to the CAF

The disciplinary board has confirmed the 5 game suspension handed out by the sporting judiciary to Pavel Nedved following the Genoa-Juventus championship clash. The club takes exception to the decision and will appeal to the CAF. The comments of Juventus Director of Sport, Alessesio Secco, are as follows: “We are very annoyed as we were hoping for a reduction of the ban, which we continue to regard as excessive. For this reason we have further decided to appeal to the Federal Appeals Court”.
I dont have a lot of hope in this case :disagree: I hope one of this managment proves me wrong :smoke:

Buy on AliExpress.com

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Nedved suspension: appeal to the CAF

The disciplinary board has confirmed the 5 game suspension handed out by the sporting judiciary to Pavel Nedved following the Genoa-Juventus championship clash. The club takes exception to the decision and will appeal to the CAF. The comments of Juventus Director of Sport, Alessio Secco, are as follows: “We are very annoyed as we were hoping for a reduction of the ban, which we continue to regard as excessive. For this reason we have further decided to appeal to the Federal Appeals Court”.
Thanks Big Daddy!
Thank goodness for that! I notice that it was Alessio Secco that made the announcement & not Gigli. At least he knows better than to run the player down publicly, but then he has been with Juventus for years!

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
At the moment, yes! However Alessio Secco has announced that they are now taking the appeal to the Caf.
To be honest i don't have much faith right know as it seems that everyone is against us and dead set on us not returning back to serie a. But it isn't gonna happen this team is going back to serie a and binter and the whole lega calcio can go fcuk themselves.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
We know Farina`s sucking on Moratti's dick as hard as Paris Hilton's does on god knows who.

Its pity that nobody can "bug" him up out of the game for good since Moratti has his ear on every private lives of Italians. And people talk about Wenger being a voyeur!

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Before we blame others, we should blame ourselves!!!:agree:
As long as we have a weak president that cant protect our players, in addition he blames them publicly!!! in this case we will be easy to be hit by others:cry:
we should replace this [cunt] cobolli :smoke:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
As long as we have a weak president that cant protect our players, in addition he blames them publicly!!! in this case we will be easy to be hit by others:cry:
Cobolli hasnt endeared himself no doubt. The moment he opens his mouth - I am saying "uh-oh!". If Zizou gets a 3 match ban on heatbutt when the whole 1 billion Chinese, 1 billion Indian, 1 billion world wide people were watching....:disagree: .....and Nedved get what 5 match ban stepping ref's pinky, which (1) could be just an accident and (2) there is no evidence to suggests that was the case.

It seems it is "cool" to punish Juve without evidence. At this rate, we might as well just give big F U to the Calcio, and try to join other leagues. I love Serie A but we are badly treated and we fans can see it.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
:agree: He's a typical asset stripper: - does nothing for the club, gets rid of their best assets & collects a fat salary for doing nothing to improve the club's situation.

Whoa! My post jumped ahead of the one I quoted.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
More confimation from Channel 4

Nedved continues legal battle Thursday 14 December, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus and Pavel Nedved are going to the CAF to lodge a new appeal after his five-match Serie B ban was confirmed.

“We feel very aggrieved, because we hoped for a substantial reduction of the ban, which we continue to consider excessive,” said director of sport Alessio Secco.

“This is why we have decided to stage another legal motion in the Federal Court of Appeal.”

Nedved was handed the five-match ban after his red card in the 1-1 draw with Genoa, as he was accused of stamping on referee Stefano Farina’s foot in his protests after the incident.

The Czech hero and 2003 Ballon d’Or winner has sat out one game and won’t be eligible to play at club level again until early 2007

Jul 2, 2006
More confimation from Channel 4

Nedved continues legal battle Thursday 14 December, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus and Pavel Nedved are going to the CAF to lodge a new appeal after his five-match Serie B ban was confirmed.

“We feel very aggrieved, because we hoped for a substantial reduction of the ban, which we continue to consider excessive,” said director of sport Alessio Secco.

“This is why we have decided to stage another legal motion in the Federal Court of Appeal.”

Nedved was handed the five-match ban after his red card in the 1-1 draw with Genoa, as he was accused of stamping on referee Stefano Farina’s foot in his protests after the incident.

The Czech hero and 2003 Ballon d’Or winner has sat out one game and won’t be eligible to play at club level again until early 2007
maybe we must try illegal battle like our enemies

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
We know Farina`s sucking on Moratti's dick as hard as Paris Hilton's does on god knows who.

Its pity that nobody can "bug" him up out of the game for good since Moratti has his ear on every private lives of Italians. And people talk about Wenger being a voyeur!
Exactly!! +REP

It is very intersting that the federation has no trouble letting a ref who is from Genoa and who is known to support Genoa take charge of Genoa Vs Juventus game. :tdown: :disagree: :tdown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)