Pavel Nedved (148 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I hope that Neddy's injury is nothing too serious...

As for our options, we have plenty, Giovinco or Salih, or even the trident and a 4-3-3.
Given the quality of our opponent though, i doubt CR would dare that...
So its time for Giovinco to step up!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Gio will be great player, but he should be brought into games not so fast.
He made only 2 correct passes last game and played like real kid. I think experienced player is needed , so Im for Brazzo to play as we will need also some physical as well as more defensive presence considering our back 4

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Just like Nedved plays, you mean? Because ever since Ranieri took charge Nedved was given the freedom to play on the side or behind the strikers, so will Giovinco.
Camo is the one doing all the roaming nowadays really. With Nedved keeping the midfield wide. Everything we create from midfield goes through Camo anyway.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Gio will be great player, but he should be brought into games not so fast.
He made only 2 correct passes last game and played like real kid. I think experienced player is needed , so Im for Brazzo to play as we will need also some physical as well as more defensive presence considering our back 4
Thats definately what ranieri will do, Ranieri is not a risk taker........

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Camo is the one doing all the roaming nowadays really. With Nedved keeping the midfield wide. Everything we create from midfield goes through Camo anyway.
The point is they can exchange roles during the game and Giovinco can do that as well. It is true that we are playing with two poles but our wide midfielders have much much more freedom than during the times of Capello which is why our passing game is better.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Probably because of Molinaro's defensive lapses and because of the lack of strength in our midfield, due to the fact that Sissoko will be missing and Marchisio, a CM will replace him, CR will prefer Salih too Giovinco and hope that Marchiso and Camo will provide enough to our forwards!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't think Marchisio will start, he might very much field Tiago actually. Sali is almost sure in the starting 11 which sucks donkey balls.

jessy

Aug 23, 2008
Nedved is going to play...today he's training again with his teammates because the accident was not serious. Source the official juventus site.

Here's the article (in italian obviously):

29 agosto 2008
A due giorni dal campionato
La Champions League può attendere. Dopo aver conquistato la qualificazione al tabellone principale - al termine del doppio confronto con l’Artmedia – e aver conosciuto le rivali per la prima fase a gironi (Real Madrid, Zenit Sant Pietroburgo e Bate Borisov), la Juventus inizia a pensare al campionato.

Nel fine settimana scatta infatti l’edizione 2008/09 della Serie A e i bianconeri saranno subito chiamati al match che richiamerà più attenzione: il posticipo di domenica sera a Firenze.

Per preparare al meglio la gara del Franchi, la squadra di Ranieri ha sostenuto un’altra seduta mattutina a Vinovo. Buone notizie per Pavel Nedved che, dopo la botta rimediata nella seduta di ieri, si è regolarmente allenato con i compagni. Lavoro in palestra invece per Sissoko (uscito per una botta alla schiena, ma comunque assente domenica per squalifica) e Del Piero. Ancora differenziato per i quattro infortunati (Chiellini, Marchionni, Zanetti e Zebina) che salteranno la prima trasferta della stagione.

Il programma di avvicinamento al match con i viola prosegue nella giornata di domani, con un altro allenamento mattutino, seguito dalla conferenza stampa di vigilia di mister Ranieri. Nel pomeriggio è prevista la partenza per la Toscana.
Juventus.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)