Paulo Dybala (87 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
imagine you make it into top 10 list of best performing employess of all time and ask for salary to reflect it and they say no and let you while not even holding a goodbye party for you despite what you achieved and your years of service........ but then the company turns around gives the higher salary to some guy who quit the company 6 years ago while disrespecting the company, barley showed up to his work at the other employer and has showed up to work total of 5 times this year to his new employer.

everyone here would be raging if it was them
Imagine thinking Dybarbie was top 10 Juve players all time :rofl:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Imagine thinking Dybarbie was top 10 Juve players all time :rofl:
he's outscored platini.

- - - Updated - - -

that's true but goals/stats are only one part of the whole picture. where's buffon, scirea or chiellini compared to dybala?
he's a striker. he's job is to score.

we know buffon and chiellini are good. one's job is to defend. we saw with our eyes. other job is to block we saw with our eyes and we have stats to back it up.

i have never seen a club like juve where the fans are so openly hostile to their top players of all time like this.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
he's outscored platini.

- - - Updated - - -

he's a striker. he's job is to score.

we know buffon and chiellini are good. one's job is to defend. we saw with our eyes. other job is to block we saw with our eyes and we have stats to back it up.

i have never seen a club like juve where the fans are so openly hostile to their top players of all time like this.
Mentioning Dybarbie in the same sentence as Platini. :rofl:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Mentioning Dybarbie in the same sentence as Platini. :rofl:
control your emotions.

dybala has scored more goals than platini. this is factual.

Ah, the self-proclaimed king of Tuz has arrived. I must've missed the memo on the coronation.

have a seat bozo
you miss a lot of things. lots go over your head. it's ok it's cute

- - - Updated - - -

aren't you the guy who was sucking balls of bini 2 seasons ago? lmao.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)