Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
God, I love being right.

Forza Juve!
What exactly were you right about? If it's being a petty douche, then you're right on the money. I think everyone on the forum is well aware of his injury hisotry, so that's hardly news.

Meanwhile, the guy who inherited his number 10 jersey has yet to set foot on the pitch for us in a competitive match, and we're languishing in 8th with no signs of the rot abating.

- - - Updated - - -

Parepiss got this :D :p :b81:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
What exactly were you right about? If it's being a petty douche, then you're right on the money. I think everyone on the forum is well aware of his injury hisotry, so that's hardly news.

Meanwhile, the guy who inherited his number 10 jersey has yet to set foot on the pitch for us in a competitive match, and we're languishing in 8th with no signs of the rot abating.

- - - Updated - - -

Parepiss got this :D :p :b81:
I said he will get a serious injury this season.

I was right about everything Dybala-related in general.

You are the one being petty and not admitting that Juve was right not to extend.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Sad... always the same story if him. The reason why it was a decent call to refuse to renew him with the status of one of the most or the most well paid player in the team.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I said he will get a serious injury this season.

I was right about everything Dybala-related in general.

You are the one being petty and not admitting that Juve was right not to extend.
i dunno, pretty weird to focus on injury as a gloating factor and not the 8 goals and 2 assists we could have used to beat sampdoria, benfica, monza, milan, inter, roma.

in fact it's pretty weird to gloat when the replacements are not better. what do u gain?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
So... just to remind everybody...

We let go Dybala because he was expensive and injury prone... and then we got:

1- Pogba: Expensive and injury prone
2- Di Maria: Expensive and... what you know? Injury prone AAAAAAAAAAAND for a 1 year contract...

At this point I only feel to laugh of this management :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 92)