Paulo Dybala (110 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Tuz soiboy fans getting excited about Dybala scoring his first goals of the season against Monza :lol3:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Dude, you talk endlessly about Juventus needing more ambition to build a team to win CL. Well, that sorta team sure as shit doesn’t include this pussyfag. Lol
We need more ambition - yes. If we had replacced Dybaa with Zaniolo and Diaby, bringing in a quality LB and SMS, then sure. However, looking at this current Juventus and then telling me shit about Juve Material is laughable. This iteration of Juventus is an imbalanced dysfunctional squad which is more likely to miss out on the CL knockouts than actually go all the way to the final showpiece in May. Please feel free to disagree.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We need more ambition - yes. If we had replacced Dybaa with Zaniolo and Diaby, bringing in a quality LB and SMS, then sure. However, looking at this current Juventus and then telling me shit about Juve Material is laughable. This iteration of Juventus is an imbalanced dysfunctional squad which is more likely to miss out on the CL knockouts than actually go all the way to the final showpiece in May. Please feel free to disagree.
We replaced Dybala with Di Maria, you Nancy. And he’s twice the player Dybala is, even if we have him for just a year.

Kean and Milik are rubbish. Bench players, but rubbish all the same. Dybarbie pouted like a bitch any time he was subbed or on the bench.

If we replace Di Maria with Zaniolo or some other top young player in year or two, then we’ll be far far better off than if we gave the soiboy 8 + bonuses for 4-5 years like he was demanding lol

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We replaced Dybala with Di Maria, you Nancy. And he’s twice the player Dybala is, even if we have him for just a year.

Kean and Milik are rubbish. Bench players, but rubbish all the same. Dybarbie pouted like a bitch any time he was subbed or on the bench.

If we replace Di Maria with Zaniolo or some other top young player in year or two, then we’ll be far far better off than if we gave the soiboy 8 + bonuses for 4-5 years like he was demanding lol
Like I stated, I'm not averse to replacing players - just bring in the right quality. If we bring in a QUALITY LB, SMS and Zaniolo all by the summer of 2023, I'll zip it, until the mercato session of summer 2024 at least :D

I'm just waiting on the Parepiss details to see how Tuzzers are going to justify the wages and obligation (1+3) - I'm getting shades of Fagiot and Arturd with regards to another player on high wages on a LT contract who will be tough to dispose of.

In my humble opinion, this mercato and this management don't deserve more than a 5/10 at best.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
And what if we are Roma level?
We don't aspire to be, at least. That's why we parted ways with him.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know what a Juve material means on your book but if he was not a Juve material then 90% of the squad is not a Juve material.
Yep, that's why we are trying to revamp it.

- - - Updated - - -

Man, the fuck are you on. We have Kean and Milik in our attack right now.

What the fuck are you on.
They.
Are.
Subs!

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
LMFAO, some here saying he was not Juventus material. Dudes he is in the Juve top 10 scorers of all time!! A club that is 124 years old.

The hate is just blinding the facts. Jeez.
He's definitely good enough to have had a role to play, but for the salary he was demanding? Nah. So we turned him down and he left rather than lose face or lose money.

Meanwhile Del Piero signed a series of blank contracts because he wanted to play for Juventus and wanted to help us work through difficult times. That's Juve material.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)