Paulo Dybala (106 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZultanIbra

Sep 7, 2021
He's definitely good enough to have had a role to play, but for the salary he was demanding? Nah. So we turned him down and he left rather than lose face or lose money.

Meanwhile Del Piero signed a series of blank contracts because he wanted to play for Juventus and wanted to help us work through difficult times. That's Juve material.
Being material is not automatically legend, adp always wear legendary status, meanwhile dybala he left for history only.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 26, 2016
Crying over spilt milk: not very Juve like . This thread has been the most toxic thread on this forum (apart from the Allegri one, that one is on a different planet and another category)

Seems this player tend to divide the fanbase and cause emotions to spill over:

personally i appreciate him a lot for his time here, but i think the decision to let him go was ok as well. Sitting on the fence is comfortable in this case

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Like I stated, I'm not averse to replacing players - just bring in the right quality. If we bring in a QUALITY LB, SMS and Zaniolo all by the summer of 2023, I'll zip it, until the mercato session of summer 2024 at least :D

I'm just waiting on the Parepiss details to see how Tuzzers are going to justify the wages and obligation (1+3) - I'm getting shades of Fagiot and Arturd with regards to another player on high wages on a LT contract who will be tough to dispose of.

In my humble opinion, this mercato and this management don't deserve more than a 5/10 at best.
Hope this isnt true. Another Arthur Rabiot saga in two years

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
We replaced Dybala with Di Maria, you Nancy. And he’s twice the player Dybala is, even if we have him for just a year.

Kean and Milik are rubbish. Bench players, but rubbish all the same. Dybarbie pouted like a bitch any time he was subbed or on the bench.

If we replace Di Maria with Zaniolo or some other top young player in year or two, then we’ll be far far better off than if we gave the soiboy 8 + bonuses for 4-5 years like he was demanding lol
Can you for once reply to someone without calling them names? And how did you come to that conclusion that Di Maria is twice the player dybala is?

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
He's definitely good enough to have had a role to play, but for the salary he was demanding? Nah. So we turned him down and he left rather than lose face or lose money.

Meanwhile Del Piero signed a series of blank contracts because he wanted to play for Juventus and wanted to help us work through difficult times. That's Juve material.
Thats a standard that no other player can meet. And Alex was at the end of his career when this happened not 28

I am glad he is gone (couldn't stand the sight of him chucking every time he got the ball) but to hold him to standard that only Ale can ever meet is just bitter.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Thats a standard that no other player can meet. And Alex was at the end of his career when this happened not 28

I am glad he is gone (couldn't stand the sight of him chucking every time he got the ball) but to hold him to standard that only Ale can ever meet is just bitter.
Agreed. I wasn't the one making him out to be a club legend, I was pointing out how he's not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)