Paulo Dybala (99 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 16, 2020
Its not a conspiracy. The combination of sudden and serious injury after he was offered last in October, and Vlahovic becoming viable option out of the blue in January, has changed their mind and their priorities.

Sometimes we just have to accept the explanation given.
Yeah, it’s plain and simple and in my opinion the truth.

Btw in retro perspective, I do believe that Dybala aimed for 15m at a certain point. Most likely pre covid in 2019, after Paratici wanted to swap him with Lukaku. And honestly it wasn’t strange to ask 15m, as we had Ronaldo on 30m, Higuain on 12m, De Ligt 12m who had nothing more but a exceptional season with Ajax, and many other useless players like Ramsey and Rabiot on the same wages as Dybala. And he had a mint season of course.

In my opinion, the wage list is somewhat of a reflection of the hierarchy in the dressing room, with the exception of some old geezers like Chiellini.

After covid, he probably lowered his demands and as reported everywhere they agreed on 10m, but the club ultimately decided something else. Doesn’t immediately mean that the negotiations were done over night and there were those troubles with his image right of course. But it certainly was a proces that took way to long and as often happens with long negotiations, they’re set to fail.

Injuries probably made the club think twice and there are the tactical disadvantages. But it’s a bit awkward that we offered the same money to Pogba and that he gets injured within two weeks.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I won't cheer against him. Actually really relieved he didn't go to scum. I'm OK if he becomes a Roma legend. His time at Juve was done. Just hope he doesn't shit all over Juventus after all his history, like Boniek, that piece of shit, does. At least keep the respect. But he'll be more loved there.. they are needy as fuck.

Having said that, I feel like Roma have the most passionate supporters in Italy, it's really incredible. Closely followed by Inter, Napoli, maybe Fiorentina. Have to admit Roma is a very charming club - great colors, great atmosphere. Love their faillures tbh.

On the other hand Juve is quite cold, one has to acknowledge. Winning in Italy had become kind of an obligation or relief, not a pleasure. Specially in the past years, with the horrible football played by Allegri's last year and Sarri. Won it all, but left a bad taste on the mouth.

An in all, we do have kind of cold supporters, and cold management in their treatment of past stars. Definitely should improve on that. The DNA is more like "class" than "people" - even if it's the most popular team in Italy.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I won't cheer against him. Actually really relieved he didn't go to scum. I'm OK if he becomes a Roma legend. His time at Juve was done. Just hope he doesn't shit all over Juventus after all his history, like Boniek, that piece of shit, does. At least keep the respect. But he'll be more loved there.. they are needy as fuck.

Having said that, I feel like Roma have the most passionate supporters in Italy, it's really incredible. Closely followed by Inter, Napoli, maybe Fiorentina. Have to admit Roma is a very charming club - great colors, great atmosphere. Love their faillures tbh.

On the other hand Juve is quite cold, one has to acknowledge. Winning in Italy had become kind of an obligation or relief, not a pleasure. Specially in the past years, with the horrible football played by Allegri's last year and Sarri. Won it all, but left a bad taste on the mouth.

An in all, we do have kind of cold supporters, and cold management in their treatment of past stars. Definitely should improve on that. The DNA is more like "class" than "people" - even if it's the most popular team in Italy.
We win because we are cold.

What you are saying is you want to lose more.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The reason dont matter, the scenery is amazing. Great sporting moment.
Yeah football is about these moments of excitement and hope as well, I just struggle to understand the excitement. You have to be a Roma fan with their paradox of big objectives and small mentality to get it.

I saw Delvecchio compare it to the Batistuta signing. The differences couldn't be bigger, but often it only takes a signing to spark the imagination.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
There are actually a lot of Dybala fans in the US. A few kids down the street love him. And now they'll be Roma fans. Good job Juve.
That’s not a surprise. Paulo is a top marketing player.

Now our “best” marketing product is Pogba and that’s a downgrade in every way.

Hopefully in the pitch it would be a different story or we would look like complete clowns at the end. Celebrating our manu-failure-pro-injuries rejection and making fun of Roma for celebrating the Paulo arrival lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 85)