Paulo Dybala (96 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 16, 2020
The only ungrateful and disgusting person is this dumb bitch you are fanboying for thinking he can squeeze out more from the club he supposedly loves because he thinks riding his GFs dildo for two years and posting on insta give him the right to earn more? Wtf did he contribute for two years to be asking more?
And now that he has no options going to fucking Roma is supposed to be some kind of good gesture to us?
You are deluded.
Fuck him, fuck his legacy and fuck anyone who tries to justify this bitch.
No real Juve fan rates this cunt should be erased from our history.
Go see a doctor son

Buy on AliExpress.com

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
This thread shows how disgusting and ungrateful some fans are.

He could've joined Inter and ruin his Juve legacy but he chose a smaller club for a smaller salary.

All the best Paulo. I hope he gets back to his best.
He did not "choose" anything. He had to settle for Roma because Inter were not interested anymore after signing Lukaku

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good luck to him. Had some magnificent performances for us and I'm delighted he didn't go to Inter.

His agent completely screwed him over. At 3.5m a year and our attacking options he could easily have stayed.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
The only ungrateful and disgusting person is this dumb bitch you are fanboying for thinking he can squeeze out more from the club he supposedly loves because he thinks riding his GFs dildo for two years and posting on insta give him the right to earn more? Wtf did he contribute for two years to be asking more?
And now that he has no options going to fucking Roma is supposed to be some kind of good gesture to us?
You are deluded.
Fuck him, fuck his legacy and fuck anyone who tries to justify this bitch.
No real Juve fan rates this cunt should be erased from our history.
You need to get out and get some pussy yo

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
You need to get out and get some pussy yo
@JuveE46 speaks the truth bro.
He wanted to swindle the club but he failed.
His salary at Roma only attests to that.

Chiello could have gotten more than 6 million euros anywhere, but he somehow stayed at Juve for 3 million. That's what a real legend looks like and a guy that loves the club, yet some members try to put dybala on the same level.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
@JuveE46 speaks the truth bro.
He wanted to swindle the club but he failed.
His salary at Roma only attests to that.

Chiello could have gotten more than 6 million euros anywhere, but he somehow stayed at Juve for 3 million. That's what a real legend looks like and a guy that loves the club, yet some members try to put dybala on the same level.
Dybala ain’t no club legend but @JuveE46 still needs to go get laid imo.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I have difficulty understanding Dybala's choice, but on the other hand this choice only shows what we already knew all along and that is that he lacked character, lacked the desire, the will to be the best. Im actually sad about this choice, i feel as if a friend of mine made a really bad decision and i couldnt do anything about it.....

ggnoree

Jul 24, 2009
What is up with people still being so mad at Dybala? Seems like the club withdrew their offer and he got screwed up. He was a huge contributor for many of our wins and people are acting like his stats were like Bernarderschi. If people don't appreciate his goals/assist numbers then what does that mean for the rest of our attacking players?

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
no one this aggressive is getting laid, so please, less trying, more doing.
Are you trying to pimp out your mother and sister to me is that why you are worried about "aggression" and frequency of my activities?

- - - Updated - - -

What is up with people still being so mad at Dybala? Seems like the club withdrew their offer and he got screwed up. He was a huge contributor for many of our wins and people are acting like his stats were like Bernarderschi. If people don't appreciate his goals/assist numbers then what does that mean for the rest of our attacking players?
So character means nothing to you then. explains a lot, should have been a city fan.
Go check who the fuck wore the #10 before this dickless bitch you are defending.
The supposed future of the club replacement for ADP holding out until the last second to squeeze the most out of the club who treated him well and when he can't and is out of options then has to settle for a shit second rate club like Roma like a cheap prostitute who realizes her appeal has faded.
Yet some deluded fanboys here chose to believe he chose Roma over merda out of some kind of respect for us...keep dreaming this mother fucker could have shown that "respect" by proving himself and earning more again instead of having to accept a fraction elsewhere.

A cuck attracting cuck fanbois is no surprise though.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)