Paulo Dybala (108 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Though I liked #10 knew it was best he was let go. I kinda feel for him only getting 4.5M and on a FREE to boot. WTF! Talk about winners and losers of the transfer period but individually Dybala might be the #10 #1 loser.

Odds on she's leaves him before season's end ?
1658247165014.png

Or just might be she's found her soulmate?

May 23, 2013
It has nothing to do with his footballing ability, if this was anytime before his 2020 injury he would've gotten that 10 mil salary with ease.

However, since 2020 hes been injured more often than not. That would make any player a risky investment.

Anyways I think this works out best for all three parties (Dybala, Roma and us). Mourinho can get the best out of Dybala, Roma has a short term contract if it fails and if not then they'll get CL football and for us he isnt going to a direct rival.

Win, win, win.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It has nothing to do with his footballing ability, if this was anytime before his 2020 injury he would've gotten that 10 mil salary with ease.

However, since 2020 hes been injured more often than not. That would make any player a risky investment.

Anyways I think this works out best for all three parties (Dybala, Roma and us). Mourinho can get the best out of Dybala, Roma has a short term contract if it fails and if not then they'll get CL football and for us he isnt going to a direct rival.

Win, win, win.
Agreed.

This is a win for all parties involved.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Leaked pic shows this estrogen emmiting hermaphrodite acting as a bottom in some kind of homosexual ritual with one of the club janitors.
When reached for comment Juve chairman Arrivabene said "fags will be fags" which might confirm reason for going to Rome.:D:D

Screenshot_20220719-102108~3.png

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
To be honest, I am happy he is at Roma. Given the state of Serie A these days, I would rather he go to a rival than go to another league. He left not because he wanted to......I hope the Juventini give him a warm welcome when he plays in our stadium out of respect.
He didn't leave because he wanted to. He left because he didn't get his 10 million love for the club.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I think Roma will be good, they already won the conference league so I'd give them a good shot at Europa League and a CL spot. Napoli definitely weakened.

The best thing for Juve is to have serious competition in Serie A from clubs that also do well in Europe. That way we won't be shocked by the likes of Porto and Villarreal. There was zero hunger last year and that needs to change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)