Paulo Dybala (88 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He is a club legend. If that’s not relevance then what is?
lol sure is a legend

will forever be remembered as a player that the club couldn't fit in nearly any formation with any combination of players and was caught on camera throwing temper tantrums when the coaches yanked him. Legend in the medical room in the last years here if he managed to make it up after tumbling an unnecessary amount of times on the field after getting knocked over

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Fuck this kind of a "LEGEND"
burn his locker, repave his parking spot

It had to take the entire world of football for him to realize he is overestimating himself??

Thought his ego is more important than the club which paid him when he was riding the bench injured? The same club he supposedly loves?
Can't blame this beta male cunts ignorance on his agent or anyone but him.

Fuck this bitch let him rot and go play for al ahli.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Fuck this kind of a "LEGEND"
burn his locker, repave his parking spot

It had to take the entire world of football for him to realize he is overestimating himself??

Thought his ego is more important than the club which paid him when he was riding the bench injured? The same club he supposedly loves?
Can't blame this beta male cunts ignorance on his agent or anyone but him.

Fuck this bitch let him rot and go play for al ahli.
no worries, Pogba already took his locker, there is no coming back.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
What tf is going on? HE still hangs around the city, praises his/her love for the club and is yet to extend his career in here? Is the money such a big factor for these players who ain't getting the shit done on the pitch? Did Pogba's arrival bring back the bromance and he'd rather hang around in here than somewhere else?

Seriously, englighten me please.

ggnoree

Jul 24, 2009
I think that if we offer him any contract even if it is 5-6 million he will accept but I am not sure if the management is not being too stubborn. Motivated Dybala linking on the field with his best buddy would be quite the sight, imagine the flair and skills

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)