Paulo Dybala (116 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
What tf is going on? HE still hangs around the city, praises his/her love for the club and is yet to extend his career in here? Is the money such a big factor for these players who ain't getting the shit done on the pitch? Did Pogba's arrival bring back the bromance and he'd rather hang around in here than somewhere else?

Seriously, englighten me please.
Milano is just an hour away. ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What tf is going on? HE still hangs around the city, praises his/her love for the club and is yet to extend his career in here? Is the money such a big factor for these players who ain't getting the shit done on the pitch? Did Pogba's arrival bring back the bromance and he'd rather hang around in here than somewhere else?

Seriously, englighten me please.
I mean he probably still lives in Turin no? Doubt he has bought a new house if he doesn't know where he is going yet

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
His ego probably won't let him re join us yet. Because he'll have to eat shit and accept a smaller role and probably a smaller wage too.

Here's a tip, if you think you deserve super star wages try turning up for some big Champions League knockout games for a few years in a row.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
He doesn't fit here anymore tactically and I like the guy but his gamble didn't pay off, Juventus will be a different team next season. Even if he accepts 1M in wages, he isn't starting any games.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If the rumors are true that we ditched him for a 4-3-3 with vlahovic and traditional wingers then I say stick with it. Stick with a gameplan and don't resign someone who doesn't have a role in it. No more market opportunities who don't fit a system please.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I think that if we offer him any contract even if it is 5-6 million he will accept but I am not sure if the management is not being too stubborn. Motivated Dybala linking on the field with his best buddy would be quite the sight, imagine the flair and skills
But he doesn't make any tactical sense anymore after the Di Maria signing. It's clear they're going to play with actual wingers in a 3 man attack. He only really fits in a two man or maybe as a false 9 type. So at best he'd be a backup. Sorry Dybala, enjoy MLS lol hope the money was worth it.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Is it just me or do most sought after/desired free agents sign their big $ contracts on July 1?

Now it’s clear that he doesn’t have any suitors and will have to wait for a low ball offer to come in from Beppe for which he will have to settle for. A masterclass by Antun if you ask me.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
If the rumors are true that we ditched him for a 4-3-3 with vlahovic and traditional wingers then I say stick with it. Stick with a gameplan and don't resign someone who doesn't have a role in it. No more market opportunities who don't fit a system please.
agreed.

but we all know allegri wingers are just sneak full backs

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
Instead of buying Zaniolo for 50 million, I prefer to bring him back for free. both are not actual wingers for 4-3-3, both are injury prone, but at least he is free.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)