Paulo Dybala (85 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
This would be so funny :lol: Can't believe he can't find a cub, he's maybe not the highest quality, but still quality.
The problem is he priced himself out of almost any club that isn't already elite. And they all have more dependable players than him. So, he's left with absolute shitter's like United or a significant wage drop to play for a second tier club.

His problem is that for years now he's missed the big CL games or underperformed in them, they're the games that get you the attention of the big boys.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Damn, he must really regret this now. Due to his agent's incompetence he lost a good contract that no one offers him now. Then missed the opportunity to reunite with his best friend. Also could've played with the NT teammate that he knows very well. Even funnier if he ends up at some Europa league level club eventually.

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Damn, he must really regret this now. Due to his agent's incompetence he lost a good contract that no one offers him now. Then missed the opportunity to reunite with his best friend. Also could've played with the NT teammate that he knows very well. Even funnier if he ends up at some Europa league level club eventually.
or monza hahahahhaha. I could see the MLS as well, they would pay him what he wanted.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I'm curious to see how good he could be with a proper attacking team and manager. There's so much talent there but I don't see him doing much better at Inter than he did at Juve if that's where he goes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)