Paulo Dybala (72 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We should create new section called Rats and move Conte and Dybala threads there.
We should add Marotta to that list too then. Bonucci should also be included because he willingly defected to Milan/forced a move even though his contract wasn't up. Unfortunately, we were dumb enough to entertain the notion of bringing him back, until it manifested and materialized into a real-life situation.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
We should add Marotta to that list too then. Bonucci should also be included because he willingly defected to Milan/forced a move even though his contract wasn't up. Unfortunately, we were dumb enough to entertain the notion of bringing him back, until it manifested and materialized into a real-life situation.
The RATS sections needs to inlude people like:
1. Dybala
2. Conte
3. Zambrotta
4. Cannavaro (I don't care that he returned)
5. Thuram
6. Ibrahimovic

That's a nice start.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Bonucci not while he plays for us, Marotta sure.
He's still a rat and a defector. We were stupid enough to bring him back and are making him captain - fucking pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

I would exclude Marotta, he is a businessman after all.
So, we're making exceptions now. Football is a business after all.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
We can reconsider after he retires or fucks of to finish his career in Bari.
Lmao i still remember that short promo video with this pussy, acting all tough as new Milan player. Definitely a rat, why this guy still get recognition as a good defender is beyond me. How this team gonna succeed if this is the captain?

- - - Updated - - -

And this

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Lmao i still remember that short promo video with this pussy, acting all tough as new Milan player. Definitely a rat, why this guy still get recognition as a good defender is beyond me. How this team gonna succeed if this is the captain?

- - - Updated - - -

And this
This club is not a serious institution for having taken him back let alone making him captain, he's not even worth it. Embarassing tbh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)