Paulo Dybala (67 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
That’s kinda my point - but he could choose to go anywhere else bar them. He was a captain - he knows the history - if he is trying to get back at Juves current jabroni management team, this won’t do anything but burn his legacy with the fans.
I dont know. It is true he can go elsewhere but if he does want CL football+remain in Italy his options are limited.
Also the club need to offer the right amount.
I read he rejected Newcastle and Arsenal because of it.

Honestly I cant blame him. I just hope for 2 things:
1. I hope Inter dont get much stronger as a result (I think Inter would be much better next season as they`ll have Dybala Lukaku instead of Lautaro Dzeko - and with all due respect Dybala Lukaku seems far more intemidating.
2. If Dybala scores against Juve, I expect him to not celebrate. I expected the same from Vidal but I guess Vidal only knows how to show respect through tattoos..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So Inter have now La Joya the new Messi...
You are joking but I think he`ll do very well for Inter and they`ll laugh at it like we laughed at them when they swapped Carini for Cannavaro.

In any case I expect a much tougher Serie A - Milan will be stronger while Inter will be much stronger and Juve.. depends on the summer but I expect us to be better as well.
Favorite for the Scudetto? Since we are just building a team and we are not gelled yet, I expect a threeway for the Scudetto with Juve and Inter have a slight advantage. I might even say Inter are the favorite.
Final standings - We will see but I expect something like that:
Juve/Inter
Milan
Roma - Mourinho will make them a bit better next year but not enough to really challenge anyone.
Napoli - They will fall a bit with the expected sale of Koulibaly but they should still retain a CL spot
Atalanta - Gasperini has some problems there I heard, I think it will affect Atalanta and they will only get EL spot.
Lazio/Fiorentina - Expect the same more or less

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Hope he goes there, they sell lautaro and downgrade in the process.
Lautaro is a very good player but I dont think Dybala is any less than Lautaro. He can score and assist, he needs a team to play the ball forward and with Inzaghi as coach he might get it.
I hope Im wrong but I think Dybala is going to be a great signing for Inter. I just hope he wont be great enough to bring them another Scudetto.
Anyway, Dybala Lukaku > Lautaro Dzeko

Oct 23, 2011
Look at the end of the day I can’t blame a player if he doesn’t want to leave the country. It’s not as if Dybala rejected us and now is joining Inter; we showed him the door. Bonucci was a dumbass for wanting to leave and then celebrating like a clown when he scored against us, not for going to Milan (or staying in Italy). Correct me if wrong, but it was because of his kid’s medical condition the family wanted to stay in Italy.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Peak Messi scored around 50 goals a season in all competitions.

He got to 73 in 2011-12.

I'm not sure what gave you the impression that Dybala was the new Messi.
Dybala is Messi-like when you compared his entire career of goals to Messi's 2 best seasons.

He also has more injuries in his last 2-3 years than Messi's entire career.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
haha , do you really care about this overrated piece of shit player (i can say this now , since he isn't our player) .
Been saying this since 2017.

- - - Updated - - -

Peak Messi scored around 50 goals a season in all competitions.

He got to 73 in 2011-12.

I'm not sure what gave you the impression that Dybala was the new Messi.
I'll go further: Messi's worst is better than Dybala's best.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Look at the end of the day I can’t blame a player if he doesn’t want to leave the country. It’s not as if Dybala rejected us and now is joining Inter; we showed him the door. Bonucci was a dumbass for wanting to leave and then celebrating like a clown when he scored against us, not for going to Milan (or staying in Italy). Correct me if wrong, but it was because of his kid’s medical condition the family wanted to stay in Italy.
Staying in Italy for the kid yeah. But leaving was due to a big fight with Allegri about which of them is more of a brontosaurus

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
but he did reject Juve by making demands they weren’t willing to meet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)