Paulo Dybala (108 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why do you do this to yourselves, keep bumping this thread. Pointless. He is gone. He is going to Inter. Its been obvious for long time. Let it go.

Unless the intention is to sound like scorned high school little girls like that Hydde post :haha:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Seems like literally no top team wanted him which is what happens when you peak in your early 20s and miss most of the big CL knockout games AKA the games that get you the attention of the aforementioned top clubs.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He is free to go anywhere. Therefore he has actively looked to spaff any legacy up the wall with a move to them. Regardless of whether he feels hard done by - his history will be burnt.

Traitor section it is if he does - he achievements won’t outweigh.
I was joking obviously but he is a free agent and Juve decided they dont want him anymore so its not exactly a traitor. Its not as he asked us to sell him to Inter or something.

Jul 28, 2002
I was joking obviously but he is a free agent and Juve decided they dont want him anymore so its not exactly a traitor. Its not as he asked us to sell him to Inter or something.
That’s kinda my point - but he could choose to go anywhere else bar them. He was a captain - he knows the history - if he is trying to get back at Juves current jabroni management team, this won’t do anything but burn his legacy with the fans.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
He really thought he'd leave and get 9-10m elsewhere.

His clownshow agent who wasn't certified to represent a player in Italy and thus delayed the original extension truly is fucking this kid over.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
haha , do you really care about this overrated piece of shit player (i can say this now , since he isn't our player) .
If we build a proper team, I couldnt care less. Although losing him for free is a bad business. For several years we failed to sell/exchange him for other players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)