Paulo Dybala (48 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 9, 2006
I did, long time ago, but can’t remember that part.

Anyway it isn’t difficult to get on bad terms with Conte and Agnelli.
Exactly, Del Piero was thrown out like a garbage :sergio: fucking shame

Never once did Alessandro complain in front of his team-mates; he always showed great dignity. You wouldn’t see much of him in the dressing room during the week he had his own personal trainer to put him through his paces because, after all, the perfect engine deserves special care and attention. In the mornings, he’d always arrive before everyone else, get changed and hole himself up in a little gym a few metres along from the one used by the rest of the squad. He’d join the main group only when the balls appeared and it was time to work on the technical stuff. When we needed him, he was there, and we were very aware of his presence. We were all pretty sad that a true champion like him had to leave, particularly when the team (his team) had just started winning again

:sergio: What a fucking shitshow it was

I don’t know exactly what went on between him and president Agnelli. I couldn’t tell you which internal mechanism stopped working or what little bug got into the system – I’ve never thought it appropriate to ask. I’ve got huge respect for both men, and there must be a valid reason for them having reached the end of the line. It’s purely their business, a private matter that all started with differing views on a contract extension that never actually materialised. It’s a shame really, because Del Piero still had plenty to offer Juventus. A guy like him is always going to come in handy. Great people and exemplary professionals are the sort of folks I’d want at my side 24 hours a day and Alessandro is both those things.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020

Never once did Alessandro complain in front of his team-mates; he always showed great dignity. You wouldn’t see much of him in the dressing room during the week – he had his own personal trainer to put him through his paces because, after all, the perfect engine deserves special care and attention. In the mornings, he’d always arrive before everyone else, get changed and hole himself up in a little gym a few metres along from the one used by the rest of the squad. He’d join the main group only when the balls appeared and it was time to work on the technical stuff. When we needed him, he was there, and we were very aware of his presence. We were all pretty sad that a true champion like him had to leave, particularly when the team (his team) had just started winning again

I don’t know exactly what went on between him and president Agnelli. I couldn’t tell you which internal mechanism stopped working or what little bug got into the system – I’ve never thought it appropriate to ask. I’ve got huge respect for both men, and there must be a valid reason for them having reached the end of the line. It’s purely their business, a private matter that all started with differing views on a contract extension that never actually materialised. It’s a shame really, because Del Piero still had plenty to offer Juventus. A guy like him is always going to come in handy. Great people and exemplary professionals are the sort of folks I’d want at my side 24 hours a day and Alessandro is both those things.
Yeah, Agnelli is far from lo stile Juve. Has more eyebrow than loyalty

Jun 16, 2020

Never once did Alessandro complain in front of his team-mates; he always showed great dignity. You wouldn’t see much of him in the dressing room during the week he had his own personal trainer to put him through his paces because, after all, the perfect engine deserves special care and attention. In the mornings, he’d always arrive before everyone else, get changed and hole himself up in a little gym a few metres along from the one used by the rest of the squad. He’d join the main group only when the balls appeared and it was time to work on the technical stuff. When we needed him, he was there, and we were very aware of his presence. We were all pretty sad that a true champion like him had to leave, particularly when the team (his team) had just started winning again

Oh yeah, now I read it I remember the second part indeed. Good call mate

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

Wow! Never read that before. Whats your source?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The likes of anelka and bendtner picked up a few scudetto with us for doing absolutely nothing.

Del Piero could of done their job and much much more. He made it clear he was willing to do it aswel.

Fuck Agnelli and Conte for how he was treated. He didn't even get much of a send off either if you compare it to what Totti recieved.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow! Never read that before. Whats your source?
Pretty sure these are Pirlos words

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Preferring the likes of Boriello and Bendtner over him.

Buffon and Chiellini could stop when they wanted, why didn’t Del Piero have that freedom?
I remember that was what angered me most at the time, when the club decided to let him go i really thought we had someone capable lined up, but it wasn’t the case, far from it in fact, altough eventually Tevez was the perfect replacement he only came about two seasons later…

The way everything around the saga unfolded was distasteful tbh, Del Piero fully deserved at least one more season to complete the cycle and guide the club in their return to playing UCL football again, where his shooting and vision would have come in handy much more than what the other duds we had in attack at the time had to offer.

- - - Updated - - -

Now back on topic, there’s no comparison to how the Dybala situation ended up tho, neither when it comes to the exit ceremony nor about the timing of it all, totally different levels and backgrounds, but i generally agree with the idea that his exit too could have probably been handled better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)