Paulo Dybala (129 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Not everyone has to be DP level to be remembered fondly. Its a sad moment to see a talented player, someone who has scored 115 goals for our club leave for free.
He had an offer for ~9m on the table

Antun the used car salesman advised him not to sign it

I’ll blame Agnelli and co. when deserved but it’s not their fault he passed it up

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

It was his decision too. He didn't want to take a pay cut for your feelings.

- - - Updated - - -
It is his decision as well but doesnt take away from the fact that he has been important player for us which majority of the fans seem to recognize and makes them sad it had to come to this. He was given a nice farewell by our fans at least

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
This is bittersweet. Thank you La Joya for all the good things you did for the club. I will never forget his goals against Barça. Too bad he wasn’t consistent but the sad reality is that our entire club is inconsistent from management to staff to players.

I love this club to death but I have lost all faith in the management. I don’t want to say that dark times are ahead but the future definitely looks uncertain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 9, 2006
It is his decision as well but doesnt take away from the fact that he has been important player for us which majority of the fans seem to recognize and makes them sad it had to come to this. He was given a nice farewell by our fans at least
And he became injury prone that completely fucked up things, if he really wanted he would have stayed here with less wages

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He had an offer for ~9m on the table

Antun the used car salesman advised him not to sign it

I’ll blame Agnelli and co. when deserved but it’s not their fault he passed it up
Yeah just poorly managed

I'll miss Dybala, when he was on he was great. But i understand the decision,
Grazie Paulo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)