Paulo Dybala (39 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 23, 2011
Sit down with him and ask him if he is mentally ready to play the remainder of the games. If his answer is as half-assed as his performance was today on the pitch he shouldn't participate anymore. When available, he was one of our best players earlier in the season but his attitude and performance in the last few games have been disgraceful.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Sit down with him and ask him if he is mentally ready to play the remainder of the games. If his answer is as half-assed as his performance was today on the pitch he shouldn't participate anymore. When available, he was one of our best players earlier in the season but his attitude and performance in the last few games have been disgraceful.
Nah man you just cant expect him to perform well anymore. Most players with the same situation as him would be frozen out from the first team already. Club basically told him his service is no longer needed but here they still asking him to play. This is amateurish from management

Oct 23, 2011
Nah man you just cant expect him to perform well anymore. Most players with the same situation as him would be frozen out from the first team already. Club basically told him his service is no longer needed but here they still asking him to play. This is amateurish from management
I agree that management has completely screwed up; some of the comments were a little degrading and very unnecessary. But I also expect at least some professionalism from Dybala to try to end the season well.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I agree that management has completely screwed up; some of the comments were a little degrading and very unnecessary. But I also expect at least some professionalism from Dybala to try to end the season well.
Our players are already so mentality week and on top of it the whole drama will not go down well with any players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)