Paulo Dybala (132 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I understand all you’re saying and yes losing him for free is a GRAVE mistake. Over the long haul no doubt #10 has been the more productive player. It’s a business of what you did for the team yesterday?

Some bad expensive free signings have put present management in a bad position. To me it’s common sense other teammates don’t give a crap that Juve got the likes of Rab and Ram for free. They see these guys high salary and say WTF.

Maybe I’m in the minority but doing it that way upsets the team salary structure. And honestly I can see why #10 feels he should get money. Since Dybala is FREE now, logically he should get the money he wants. Though maybe other teams don't do business that way?

And if that Rudiger offer is correct ..... than WTF .... too much money for another older player who might play in Turin like he’s semi-retired.

Juve get YOUNGER and if Max can’t get them to play to potential, find a manager who can.

- - - Updated - - -

And the too much money meaning for a back line player.
I also think that for any employees it would be hard to see some colleagues making more money than others by doing less. At the end, it would affect everyone not matter what

- - - Updated - - -

Why do people underrate what Higgy did here? Sure, we overpaid for him but at least he did good in CL. Not to mention that he ownet everyone in Serie A.
Sadly take apart fee, salary, commercial/marketing impact and performance are not possible IMO. Combining those elements, we can evaluate Pipa’s deal and it must be one of the worst deals ever in Serie A

Buy on AliExpress.com

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Why do people underrate what Higgy did here? Sure, we overpaid for him but at least he did good in CL. Not to mention that he ownet everyone in Serie A.
He was great first year in Serie A and had some great games in CL, some bad ones and absolutely dreadful in the final

Second year mostly good in Serie A, mostly bad in CL (missed two absolute sitters in the RM tie) and was one of the reasons we choked the advantage we had in Serie A (2 goals in 14 games IIRC towards the end), but redeemed himself with the winning goal vs Inter.

Overall for what we paid and how quickly he declined it was a bad deal no doubt

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
He was great first year in Serie A and had some great games in CL, some bad ones and absolutely dreadful in the final

Second year mostly good in Serie A, mostly bad in CL (missed two absolute sitters in the RM tie) and was one of the reasons we choked the advantage we had in Serie A (2 goals in 14 games IIRC towards the end), but redeemed himself with the winning goal vs Inter.

Overall for what we paid and how quickly he declined it was a bad deal no doubt
Meh, he was simply great in his first two seasons. Then he declined too quickly to justify the price tag idd. But he was immense for us in those years and without him we never would've won those scudetti.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Meh, he was simply great in his first two seasons. Then he declined too quickly to justify the price tag idd. But he was immense for us in those years and without him we never would've won those scudetti.
Nowhere near immense. Fantastic in first Serie A season, but a 90m striker cannot go 14 games with 2 goals only, especially in key part of the season. Sure, he scored the Inter winner but we're never in that position if he doesn't shit the bed before that.

In UCL except the Monaco game away and Tottenham tie he was pretty bad.

I agree he made big contributions in Serie A, but also he was really bad in CL for the most part and we got two useful years out of him. He's 34 years old ffs and playing in MLS. Dreadful signing overall considering that's when our midfield demise started for the benefit of an overpaid choker.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The last min goal against Lazio played a huge part in us winning the league we wouldn't of wom it without it.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
If I were him, my first priority would be Bayern M. I think with their style of play he would score tons of goals. And he shouldn`t be too expensive for them considering that he is a free agent.

My second option would be Atletico M. He would be good fit for them and it would be good for him too. If he end up in Inter or any other Serie A club it will be too much of a comfort zone for him

Let`s see

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
If I were him, my first priority would be Bayern M. I think with their style of play he would score tons of goals. And he shouldn`t be too expensive for them considering that he is a free agent.

My second option would be Atletico M. He would be good fit for them and it would be good for him too. If he end up in Inter or any other Serie A club it will be too much of a comfort zone for him

Let`s see
He would be ideal in Peps formation. He could play as fake 9 perfectly. Its sad to see him go.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Nowhere near immense. Fantastic in first Serie A season, but a 90m striker cannot go 14 games with 2 goals only, especially in key part of the season. Sure, he scored the Inter winner but we're never in that position if he doesn't shit the bed before that.

In UCL except the Monaco game away and Tottenham tie he was pretty bad.

I agree he made big contributions in Serie A, but also he was really bad in CL for the most part and we got two useful years out of him. He's 34 years old ffs and playing in MLS. Dreadful signing overall considering that's when our midfield demise started for the benefit of an overpaid choker.
You're basing it on stats. He definitely was immense if you'd look at the actual games, pal.

He wasn't really bad in CL at all. Problem is we didn't surround him like we should've. Story of all of our last few teams.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003

Let`s see
Don't care if he joins inter or any other Italian club. He only plays for 60 percent of the season. Would have though his ambitions would be greater than inter or spurs or any other club like them.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006

Let`s see
Bayern??? :rofl: they are using super high pressing, he will die there after 30 minutes of play

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Let`s see
Those are the 2 of the worst clubs for him ffs :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh nvm, its lancelot :lol2:

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Those are the 2 of the worst clubs for him ffs :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh nvm, its lancelot :lol2:
Two of best teams for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern??? :rofl: they are using super high pressing, he will die there after 30 minutes of play
It`s Bundesliga. No tight defenses, less tactics, free flowing football.

He will score a lot

Last edited:

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Slandering Dybala is a retarded thing to do indeed. He's an employee who asked for a raise, was promised one, got injured, then company decided to significantly lower their offer/or worse decided to let him go in favor of a new employee.

You can agree with what Juve did here, but there is absolutely no point in slandering a great servant of the club like Dybala when he did nothing wrong really.
He called sick in two thirds of his work days!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Slandering Dybala is a retarded thing to do indeed. He's an employee who asked for a raise, was promised one, got injured, then company decided to significantly lower their offer/or worse decided to let him go in favor of a new employee.

You can agree with what Juve did here, but there is absolutely no point in slandering a great servant of the club like Dybala when he did nothing wrong really.
:lol:

yahjuve

Sep 27, 2021

Reel facts! Only a blind cnut can laugh at this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 106)