Paulo Dybala (132 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jul 28, 2002
Doesn't help having a midfield that can't get the ball forward.

He needs to come deep to get the ball, particularly when Vlahovic and Morata and pushed high.
Don’t disagree.
However we need him to lead and make smart decisions- or is he following instructions?

he needs to realise whilst it’s helpful it’s ac tally counter productive

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
White knighting lmao. Why don't you go camp in the youth threads glorifying every youth player like you normally do? Such a hypocrite.

He had a 12 minute cameo appearance. I'm hardly sucking his dick, just stating the obvious. Tonight's shambolic result has nothing to do with Dybala or any of the players that came on in the last 10-12 minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

He was available tonight. Allegri chose to sub him in at the 78th minute. I know who I am blaming for tonight's humiliation.
It’s also obvious he is never available when we need him.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Adios. I hope to never see you playing for this team again.
Yes, he's the main issue :sergio: :wallbang:

Which hole do you fuckers keep crawling out of? It's so infuriating. I somehow wish I could send a full impact virtual punch to every single Dybala hater, so you could feel the full force of 240 pounds behind it. In the meantime, I'm going to take out my anger on my maid and the AC cleaning crew today.

Mar 9, 2006
Yes, he's the main issue :sergio: :wallbang:

Which hole do you fuckers keep crawling out of? It's so infuriating. I somehow wish I could send a full impact virtual punch to every single Dybala hater, so you could feel the full force of 240 pounds behind it. In the meantime, I'm going to take out my anger on my maid and the AC cleaning crew today.
Of course he is, he became injury prone and this team was meant to be build around him, when he is not there you have to look for new options that Juventus doesn't have without Chiesa

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Let's bring in more Jabronis like Raspadori, Lampadula and some Marinara Meatballs to replace him. That'll put us on the right path to glory in the Conference League.
Those jabronis would probably do better than Dybala in CL knockouts lol. 0 goals - 0 assists in our last 12 KO matches, 1 goal - 0 assists in our last 18. Are you really defending this?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Those jabronis would probably do better than Dybala in CL knockouts lol. 0 goals - 0 assists in our last 12 KO matches, 1 goal - 0 assists in our last 18. Are you really defending this?
I am not defending it, but why are we blaming him for yesterday? You can blame him for his lack of availability, his prior failures in the competition, but yesterday is not on him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 94)