Paulo Dybala (76 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Without Dybala on the books, we'd have more room for Vlahovic but then we'd need to move to 433 IMO, we have no one else that's worthy of SS/AM in 4231.

I still think he will be renewed. That is unless he has an offer already in hands and he's waiting for January to make his will official.
:kulu:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Those who want Dybala to leave on a free, what is it about games like tonight that excites you so much? What is it you enjoy so much about Juve without Dybala on the pitch cause it looks shockingly awful to me.

Couldn't even beat a Serie B team tonight

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Use the money on players who will be available when we need them.

Look at him, he simply isn't reliable. You need him - he's not there.

Close the chapter and let him walk. He's just annoying at this point.
What money???? That's our issue. When your best players walk for free and you can't string together 2 dollars it's an issue.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Those who want Dybala to leave on a free, what is it about games like tonight that excites you so much? What is it you enjoy so much about Juve without Dybala on the pitch cause it looks shockingly awful to me.

Couldn't even beat a Serie B team tonight
The fact that he isn't in games when we need him. I'd much rather let him leave and focus on other positions to improve the play than depend on his 10 healthy and WC games per year.

World existed pre-Dybala and it will after him. Bite the bullet and move on.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
What money???? That's our issue. When your best players walk for free and you can't string together 2 dollars it's an issue.
If you don't give him a fat contract of 10m net (which is circa 20m after tax) per year, then suddenly your capacity increases a lot.

I'm torn tbh. If we had a guarantee of landing Vlahovic and at least one creative b2b, I'd probably let him go. Without Dybala you can play 433 with Vlahovic as CF and Chiesa/Kulu/Cuadrado on the wings.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
No I don't want to renew him. This is why I said it is a terrible situation. He wants a high wage, he is crucial for us when he plays, he is always injured and about to walk for free when we have no cash to replace him.

We are fucked.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Would be another trash decision to extend his contract. Should've never entertained offering a contract extension for a player who has been non-existent for 2.5 seasons now.

Just because the squad lacks 'quality', that shouldn't be a reason to hand out lucrative contracts for players who barely turn up. That's the reason this club is in this kind of mess.

He's not getting any younger, he's a tactical headache, he can't lead the team, he's barely even fit these days. Negatives outweigh the positives. Pls cut ties and start afresh. It's been long overdue.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ah, here we go again.

Of course they need to fuck off as well.
Good luck with that.

Like I said, if the alternatives is letting him walk for free and bringing in Tchouameni/Gravenberch and Vlahovic, then sure.

Sell De Ligt (he's going to leave sooner or later anyway), and bring in a CB like Badiashile and a new LB.

Bring back some of our players out on loan, and scout Serie A for more talent like that Daamsgard and Ivan Ilic.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Good luck with that.

Like I said, if the alternatives is letting him walk for free and bringing in Tchouameni/Gravenberch and Vlahovic, then sure.

Sell De Ligt (he's going to leave sooner or later anyway), and bring in a CB like Badiashile and a new LB.

Bring back some of our players out on loan, and scout Serie A for more talent like that Daamsgard and Ivan Ilic.
That's what most around here are suggesting anyway. Vlahovic alone won't fix anything because midfield has to support him.

If you let Dybala go, you save up 20m in the budget per year. Ramsey is around 10-12m I guess, Arthur another 10m. Rabiot same as Ramsey and then you have to consider letting Berna go (8m) and fuck knows what to do with Sandro who is around 10-12m too. MDS 5m, Perin another 5m.

We have the capacity to bring in other players but everything is frozen. Not offering renewals is the easiest thing to get some of that capacity back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)