Paulo Dybala (110 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Who's the good cm? Also, who else.do we have in the forward department if we bid adieu to both? Kean and Kaio? Good luck.

- - - Updated - - -

Karl Heinz of course. He's a former Merda player, ergo a cunt.
Are you really this obsessed with Dybala? :lol:

Vlahovic is the forward. We have Kean and Kaio as backups. Kean who scored 19 goals last season. They are backups. Not starters.

Chiesa and Kulu and Cuads and Berna as wingers currently. Aside from Chiesa and Cuads those can be upgraded later.

A good young CM. I have no idea who. I just mean a starting level CM to pair with Locatelli.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003

Vlahovic is the forward. We have Kean and Kaio as backups. Kean who scored 19 goals last season. They are backups. Not starters.

Chiesa and Kulu and Cuads and Berna as wingers currently. Aside from Chiesa and Cuads those can be upgraded later.

A good young CM. I have no idea who. I just mean a starting level CM to pair with Locatelli.
All makes sense if we are building for the future.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

I am not obsessed with him Bro.

We have lost and will lose more valuable players in the future, but I don't think selling Dybala for 40-50 million will solve our problems.

We could get rid of Kulu, the wages of Glassmsey and Fagiot, terminate Arturd, and maybe even sell De Ligt (because he's a Raiola client, will bring in money, and will eventually leave anyway).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Anyone who thinks it's a good idea to lose our best player on a free transfer is a retard. There is no serious discussion here. That's just Paratici level stupidity.

You do realize you logged on to Tuz right?

These mouth breathers dont listen to logic, they watch him be litterally our only good player game after game, but still come in here like this:

randle-mc-murphy-cuckoos-nest.gif

And jerk off

uncle-jack-funny-face.gif

to the possibility of losing our only good attacker and right now creative force, FOR FUCKING FREE:

PBDy.gif

Then when they see we lose Dybala and replace him with (watch spoilered tag at bottom for who)

one-flew-over-the-cuckoos-nest-shock.gif

then they somehow go nuclear on the same exact people who warned and said that would be an awful idea.

nurseratched-oneflewoverthecuckoosnest.gif

And ofcourse deny they ever wanted to lose him:

cuckoo%2Bgif.gif

These are your replacements: You reap what you sow motherfuckers:

Berna renewal to 2040

tumblr_oyfocylQON1r30r4xo1_400.gif

Mitrovic, the ogre of Fulham bridge

Gf1gPI.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)