Paulo Dybala (63 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Is Dybala the problem or is it that we have no creative back up option? We beat Chelsea with no Dybala or Morata but Chiesa was there, we had nobody last night. Ramsey should take that spot be he is saving himself for Wales. I think people should appreciate how important Dybala is for us and until we sort out the squad, we have to keep him. We can get by without Chiesa but it seems like we're so mediocre without Dybala.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
We don't even have 2 good midfielders and you want to get rid of Dybala in order to field 3. Genius
We have 3 good midfielders in Rosella, Ranocchia and Facility, bring at least 2 of them and buy one top mid. Together with Local u have a good midfield and there is still Benta on the bench.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
That's a huge IF.

Robben was a menace his entire career, Dybala has always been manageble for opponents, especially in CL playoffs.
Didnt he have some strong performances years ago?

I remember him scoring against us in 2016, against Barca in 2017 and Tottenham in 2018.

It seems he at best stagnated for a couple of years now, if not regressed.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Is Dybala the problem or is it that we have no creative back up option? We beat Chelsea with no Dybala or Morata but Chiesa was there, we had nobody last night. Ramsey should take that spot be he is saving himself for Wales. I think people should appreciate how important Dybala is for us and until we sort out the squad, we have to keep him. We can get by without Chiesa but it seems like we're so mediocre without Dybala.
Dybala is not a problem, the problem is mgmt and the way they build this team. But IMO in order to rebuild faster we might be forced to sacrifice Paulo.

- - - Updated - - -

Didnt he have some strong performances years ago?

I remember him scoring against us in 2016, against Barca in 2017 and Tottenham in 2018.

It seems he at best stagnated for a couple of years now, if not regressed.
He had, but u could really say the same about Douglas Costa, who was sometimes unplayable for opponents. With Costa it was easier because we had guys replacing him, but when Dybala doesn't play that 4231 doesn't have any sense when u have Mckennie, Berna or Kulusevski trying to be a playmaker.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
The weirdest thing about Dybala and his contract negotiations is that he's so extremely confident. The man is literally an injury waiting to happen yet he's in no rush to sign that new contract. Shouldn't players want to sign a contract as soon as possible to secure the money in case of an injury? Dude literally has Juve by the balls when it should be the other way around.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
The weirdest thing about Dybala and his contract negotiations is that he's so extremely confident. The man is literally an injury waiting to happen yet he's in no rush to sign that new contract. Shouldn't players want to sign a contract as soon as possible to secure the money in case of an injury? Dude literally has Juve by the balls when it should be the other way around.
Maybe he already has an agreement with another club and the waiting game is exactly what he wants.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Another injury, another broken season. He’s also a tactical headache as we still don’t know what position he plays.

He’s a quality player but we could spend those wages better elsewhere. Time to let him go I think. If only we would have gone ahead with that Lukaku swap
My exact thinking, though the Lukaku swap collapsed because of Dybala entourage, could do nothing about it. Pretty sure in this case we would sell Lukaku to Chelsea last year and get Vlahovic.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Another injury, another broken season. He’s also a tactical headache as we still don’t know what position he plays.

He’s a quality player but we could spend those wages better elsewhere. Time to let him go I think. If only we would have gone ahead with that Lukaku swap
He plays AMC and plays it well. The constant injuries in the last 2 years are a problem, though.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
He plays AMC and plays it well. The constant injuries in the last 2 years are a problem, though.
He drops so deep as an AMC though, he feels a bit lost there. I’ve always thought he played the second striker role better, when he’s got someone to play off, he used to work quite nicely with Higuain but I’ve not liked him in any other partnership since.

If he can stay fit the renewal is a no brainier, but he seems to get muscle fatigue at the same rate as Ramsey and on top of that he’s sickly, seems to get covid, colds, tummy bugs… his immune system is akin to our midfield!!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
People thinking that Rovella, Fagioli and Ranocchia are going to turn things around are in for an unpleasant surprise. Kinda similar to what they got from Kayo Jorge yesterday.
Well, they are definitely better than Rabiot and Bentancur and would offer something different. But we are too fucking stupid as a club to let that happen.

His fanboys will dispute this until the day they die. That will take those arguments to the grave.

Put him on the market in the January transfer window if he isn't injured. Let's hope some club somewhere is willing to spend 10-15m to get him half a season early before he walks for free.

Fucking idiots. We should have sold him a year ago when we had the chance and used that money for the midfield.

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We really shouldn't play him until the January transfer window ends hoping we get a bid and make sure he doesn't get injured again.

- - - Updated - - -

who's his replacement again?
Who cares - rebuild midfield first. We can't even fit this guy into any normal formation. Tactically, he is by far the most annoying player to have to work around and THAT'S when he is available.

Find a young striker and another winger. We will be better off.

- - - Updated - - -

If we can't find a +15 goals a year player that isn't injury prone, then we have no business being in Serie A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)