Paulo Dybala (99 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
How many of our players would have scored in that position he scored?

This guy is doing this for fun since 2015. Selling him is the biggest stupid shit we are gonna pull in this century.
Dybala is world class, it's as simple as that. If we are going to sell him then buy at least someone better, like Mbappe or Neymar.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Dybala is world class, it's as simple as that. If we are going to sell him then buy at least someone better, like Mbappe or Neymar.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk
We do not have the money for that. Instead of that, we need to make 100mil by the end of June...

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Can't argue with logical thinking

- - - Updated - - -

Thing that gets me confused is that we are apparently rebuilding which should include keeping a 27 yr old player who has been crucial for 90 percent of his time here. Yet we want to keep a 36 yr old who hasn't committed to us long term, as many think he can play at the top level until he is 40. How does this work?
Quite simple actually. We don't like players who come in a low fee considering their level and wants high salaries. We like to pay a lot of money for players with near to 0 resale value, high salary and underperforming most of the time

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
form is temporary, class is permanent. He isn't finished. i believe that pogba is just in wrong environment. With his up and down perform at united, he still deliver for NT (WC18 is proof). He is still WC midfielder for me and he suit our need.
if we ended up swapping dybala for other player, i dont see any player worthed than pogba. Same age, same contract left, same situation. It should be same value.
In the other hand Veratti, de jong and kroos is untouchable. Icardi, hazard and Son won't solve our problem. Maybe there is a chance for bernardo silva but just litlle. Only if the player himself want to go. If not city wont let him go.
That's the whole point - we think Dybala's class is not good enough and he will not improve.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Interesting though how Tuz seemed to be much more ticked about than any of his teammates. If you ask me Dybala seems quite popular among the squad contrary to the keyboard experts here analyzing his face on the touchline. That he wasn't celebrating our goals enough lol.

also copying the celebration he made two summers ago when the club was trying to swap him for Lukaku
What makes you think they weren't ticked off? You honestly think Buffon or Chiellini didn't talk to these guys afterwards? What happens on the match is entirely different than how players conduct themselves in their personal lives. The team needed a win, its not like we are cruising in first place with the league wrapped up. It was an important goal against an important team so naturally they are going to celebrate with him.

lol they aren't going to make him celebrate alone and turn their backs on him.

Again, its not the players you need to worry about, its the club. The 3 of them probably apologized immediately to the team and the hatchet was buried then.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
If you watch the recent Spurs documentary you can see the players arguing and fighting but they have to finish off there and then. Getting booted from the main squad over out of hours mistakes is career suicide for them.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
form is temporary, class is permanent. He isn't finished. i believe that pogba is just in wrong environment. With his up and down perform at united, he still deliver for NT (WC18 is proof). He is still WC midfielder for me and he suit our need.
if we ended up swapping dybala for other player, i dont see any player worthed than pogba. Same age, same contract left, same situation. It should be same value.
In the other hand Veratti, de jong and kroos is untouchable. Icardi, hazard and Son won't solve our problem. Maybe there is a chance for bernardo silva but just litlle. Only if the player himself want to go. If not city wont let him go.
:lol:

So we should swap a player who was Serie a mvp a year ago in 2020, for a player who has been complete shit since 2018, almost 3 years ago. Brilliant.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
That's the whole point - we think Dybala's class is not good enough and he will not improve.
I personaly think he is good for juve. Improve? he's 27. This year 28. It's hard to improve skill in that age. Mentaly improve yes very possible. We can only hope he get his prime like last season or 16/17.
The problem is, it's hard to keep him and ronaldo together with our financial situation. If somehow we end up make them stay and in same time fill our hole in squad, especially proper mid, I don't know what nightmare we'll get the next winter/summer in 2022, weird transfers/swaps for plusvalenza incoming again. Just like spinazzola and kean.

:lol:

So we should swap a player who was Serie a mvp a year ago in 2020, for a player who has been complete shit since 2018, almost 3 years ago. Brilliant.
Who do you have in mind then?

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
In order to find a team that Dybala can transfer to, the following 3 conditions all need to apply:

1. Needs to be a team with enough money to afford his transfer fee and wages.

2. That said team needs to have a manager who likes Dybala and wants him on his team

3. Dybala would want to leave to said team

There is only one realistic option: PSG

PSG have the money to afford Dybala, Pochettino likes Dybala, and Dybala will probably be willing to move to PSG (nice city, good team, and plenty of South Americans there).

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What makes you think they weren't ticked off? You honestly think Buffon or Chiellini didn't talk to these guys afterwards? What happens on the match is entirely different than how players conduct themselves in their personal lives. The team needed a win, its not like we are cruising in first place with the league wrapped up. It was an important goal against an important team so naturally they are going to celebrate with him.

lol they aren't going to make him celebrate alone and turn their backs on him.

Again, its not the players you need to worry about, its the club. The 3 of them probably apologized immediately to the team and the hatchet was buried then.
story_30370_Surez_Gif.gif

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
In order to find a team that Dybala can transfer to, the following 3 conditions all need to apply:

1. Needs to be a team with enough money to afford his transfer fee and wages.

2. That said team needs to have a manager who likes Dybala and wants him on his team

3. Dybala would want to leave to said team

There is only one realistic option: PSG

PSG have the money to afford Dybala, Pochettino likes Dybala, and Dybala will probably be willing to move to PSG (nice city, good team, and plenty of South Americans there).
EPL richest 6 are teams he would go to imo, I can see ManU and Chelsea wanting him

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I thought he did well, had few good runs, few dribbles inside the box, nice through ball to CR. Needs to play more to get in shape.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)