Paulo Dybala (92 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
SELL while we can

@Bianconero81 will lose the little hair he’s still got left but it needs to be done
So its a sad crossroads we find ourselves with Dybala.

Contract renewal happening or could lose on a free. Seems to be having a chronic knee issue which could get worse. Is inconsistent when he is healthy. Hard to figure out how he fits in the formation. Tempermental.

What do?

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
So its a sad crossroads we find ourselves with Dybala.

Contract renewal happening or could lose on a free. Seems to be having a chronic knee issue which could get worse. Is inconsistent when he is healthy. Hard to figure out how he fits in the formation. Tempermental.

What do?
Renew then sell. Fuck leaving on a free.

How many players have we seen who were never the same after knee issues?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He seems like damaged goods.
Perhaps. Certainly looks to be that way. It's a crossroads we keep getting stuck on with past players. Display injuries issues that are ongoing, then renew their contract (Sami for example).

We are stuck with high earners that are injured frequently (Dybala & Ramsey for example).

If his inconsistencies as a player weren't enough to think about cashing in, then Maybe the challenge to fitting him in the formation would have tilted the scales more. Still here, still offering a new contract. Add to those issues, his knee is causing him ongoing problems.

When/where is the cut off point for this club to move in another direction with these types of players?

- - - Updated - - -

Renew then sell. Fuck leaving on a free.

How many players have we seen who were never the same after knee issues?
It's a risk. Renew then he refuses to leave b/c his value dropped so much after his form & injuries & season?

Like I said, he's a crappy situation all around. Should have sold last summer IMO.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Perhaps. Certainly looks to be that way. It's a crossroads we keep getting stuck on with past players. Display injuries issues that are ongoing, then renew their contract (Sami for example).

We are stuck with high earners that are injured frequently (Dybala & Ramsey for example).

If his inconsistencies as a player weren't enough to think about cashing in, then Maybe the challenge to fitting him in the formation would have tilted the scales more. Still here, still offering a new contract. Add to those issues, his knee is causing him ongoing problems.

When/where is the cut off point for this club to move in another direction with these types of players?

- - - Updated - - -

It's a risk. Renew then he refuses to leave b/c his value dropped so much after his form & injuries & season?

Like I said, he's a crappy situation all around. Should have sold last summer IMO.
I agree with your reasoning and I think this is something all clubs suffer from. I thought Marotta was doing it right but a tad too harsh sometimes, Vidal for example. Then he surprised me with the opposite in extending for Sami. I still find that deal fishy.

As for Dybala maybe we should have sold him last year, this coming summer seems that he'll be going on a huge discount.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Dybala has 98 goals and 40 assists in a juve shirt in 5.5 seasons here. let's not act like are talking about a fringe player who never contributed or pulled his weight around.

he gets injured and suddenly everyone turns on him. can't wait till de ligt wants to move and you all complain about lAcK oF pLaYeR lOyAlTy!

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
A ligament injury while may not sound so big, is no joke..sometimes you can even walk around but as soon as you try to handle the ball and shift weight suddenly you feel like a cripple.. Not a serious injury long term but serious enough while it's there to keep you out until %100 fit and not the type of injury you play through at 95% fit. He will recover fully..selling him or not is a different story.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Dybala has 98 goals and 40 assists in a juve shirt in 5.5 seasons here. let's not act like are talking about a fringe player who never contributed or pulled his weight around.

he gets injured and suddenly everyone turns on him. can't wait till de ligt wants to move and you all complain about lAcK oF pLaYeR lOyAlTy!
Recently I have been enjoying your posts but today you compared Del Piero to Dybala. Until you do something about it I will make sure to scroll fast when I see your dab

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 62)