Paulo Dybala (34 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
@Karim30 Hey Bro. Are you really siding with Sir Lacks A Lot?
I too want Dybala to stay but you must admit that when he played he hasnt been "the best player on the field"...
The thing is I actually think he could still be amazing if we change our approach to the game.
Attacking with more speed, mix our passes as only short passing style makes you have more possession but could also make you very predictable when not done right.
I want our wingers to be at a more attacking place on the field - Basically it sounds like a 4-3-3 but we dont have the coach for this...
I can definitely see a Chiesa Ronaldo Dybala trio up front with Kulu meanwhile developing. The problem is that we have this coach until the end of the year and maybe the next one as well as its Pirlo and everyone loves little Pirlo..

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
For his new contract, should he accept it, we MUST enter a cause based on appearances. One way or the other Dybs loses a large part of the season on the stands, at least a third of his wages should be cut!

Last edited:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We must prepare a take it or leave it contract, no more 10mil regardless of his appearances and performances on them. 5mil basic salary and the road to 10mil should be fueled by goals and appearances. Should he earn them on the field, both parties would be happy with the result!

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
We must prepare a take it or leave it contract, no more 10mil regardless of his appearances and performances on them. 5mil basic salary and the road to 10mil should be fueled by goals and appearances. Should he earn them on the field, both parties would be happy with the result!
yeah I’m sure Dybala is just dying to take a pay cut.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Yes I get it, but at least people should admit we were wrong and Paratici was right.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
I don't think it's that simple. i like lukaku a lot. combination of size and pace.

but here is the thing. in juve, he would have to play against teams that defend with 11 men for 90+ minutes game in and out. his size and strength would help a bit but not that much. Morata for example a big striker. just 1 CM shorter than Lukakau. yet he struggles as well.

the other part is lack of midfield creativity and energy. we don't have midfield runners like inter do. bentancur and rabiot play too deep to take advanatge of lukaku hold up play.

we gonna see lukaku struggle after this season. once inter win the league they will be seen as the big team to beat so others teams will start defending with 11 men. he will have harder time scoring.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 26)