Paulo Dybala (78 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
:lol:
I know you bitched like crazy about us signing Morata and whined and whined about how terrible he is, but try to show a little less bias here.

Dybala’s big season last year, he had 17 goals- 9 assists in all comps.

Morata has 13 goals - 9 assists already this year.

You could argue that Dybala contributes much more to dropping deep and carrying the ball forward.

But you could also argue that Morata is far superior at holding up the ball, at winning headers, and does vastly more work off-ball, pressing and defensively.

So Morata this year = Dybala last year as far as production goes, and he may end up with more. All while working much harder.
You are right, and as a Juve fan I will be ecstatic to see Morata runaway with this season's MVP as someone who is producing more than Dybala while working much harder.

Or, you know, I would be very happy with that, but its not going to happen as its simply not true. Not to worry though, we can acuse everyone else of being biased as well.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You are right, and as a Juve fan I will be ecstatic to see Morata runaway with this season's MVP as someone who is producing more than Dybala while working much harder.

Or, you know, I would be very happy with that, but its not going to happen as its simply not true. Not to worry though, we can acuse everyone else of being biased as well.
I’ll just go by the biggest stage, Champion’s League.

Morata: 21 goals - 10 assists - 3068 minutes

Dybala: 15 goals - 2 assists - 2918 minutes

It gets even worse for poor Paulo if we just look at Juve time:

Morata: 13 goals - 5 assists - 1729 minutes

As a Juve fan, I will be ecstatic if Dybala actually ever performs like Morata in CL. We might have won CL by now...... :boh:

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
:lol:
I know you bitched like crazy about us signing Morata and whined and whined about how terrible he is, but try to show a little less bias here.

Dybala’s big season last year, he had 17 goals- 9 assists in all comps.

Morata has 13 goals - 9 assists already this year.

You could argue that Dybala contributes much more to dropping deep and carrying the ball forward.

But you could also argue that Morata is far superior at holding up the ball, at winning headers, and does vastly more work off-ball, pressing and defensively.

So Morata this year = Dybala last year as far as production goes, and he may end up with more. All while working much harder.
Tbh Dybala is good off the ball, Morata might win a few more tackles but Dybala is good in marking and positioning aswel. His defensive contribution is sometimes more than it seems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)