Paulo Dybala (136 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I wondered what this was about when I saw Pjanic's name on there, one of the worst players I've seen for hitting a shot with a moving ball, but then I realised it includes free-kicks. Ronaldo's total is therefore not surprising at all.

Who has the best ratio there? Griezmann? Messi? James is less than 1 every 10 shots so probably him.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I wondered what this was about when I saw Pjanic's name on there, one of the worst players I've seen for hitting a shot with a moving ball, but then I realised it includes free-kicks. Ronaldo's total is therefore not surprising at all.

Who has the best ratio there? Griezmann? Messi? James is less than 1 every 10 shots so probably him.
that's 3 of the top 4

1610469975352.png

an other confirmation that we should have left all free kicks to pjanic and dybala during the last 2 seasons though

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Like seriously.... cut the guy some slack, he is injured, has been underperforming so far this season that's clear for everyone to see but why recycle the same crap all over again when the guy did do fine for the past few games untill he got hurt, shit happens and we all already knew he is rather fragile but why can't some of you reserve sharing your opinions here for when he actually gets to play again or does something that warrants the criticism? i'm sure he is eager to return and prove himself again, the overall census in this thread makes me think that some of you must be really having some blind faith in the rest of the squad if you guys think we are going to get far this season without Dybala, and i'm not even talking about getting far in CL.

Just wish him a speedy recovery for now and move on, no point in throwing punches at him while he is already down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)