Paulo Dybala (254 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It wouldn't work. Ronaldo wants to score, and Lukaku would be absolutely useless unless he's the focal point of the attack.

We have Morata and Kulu looks promising. We wouldn't be having these problems, or these discussions, if we had a proper coach and a quality midfield.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
So for those that have followed his career closely, why the drop off in play from last season IYO? Coaching? Upset that he didn't get a big raise after his big season? Confidence issues? Physical issues? Other?
I think it’s a combination of issues rather than one.

However, something that has not been addressed by anyone is the hamstring injury he suffered at the end of last season.

Dybala suffered a hamstring injury against Sampdoria on 26 July that was supposed to keep him out for at least 3 weeks. Then Sarri rushed him back when we desperately needed a goal against Lyon, and surprise surprise, he limped off injured again.

Anyone who knows anything about football knows that one of the worst things you can do to a player is to rush him back from injury, only for him to get injured again on the problem area.

It is blatantly obvious that Dybala at the moment is not in peak condition. Prior to his hamstring injury he was dribbling players for fun, now he’s refusing to take anyone on. We began seeing glimpses of his old self last game, where he completed a few dribbles (albeit without end product).

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
I'm sure he really cares about your opinion. Oh look, Daniel of Tuz is insulting me again. Oh my, how am I going to live with myself?

No one actually gives a fuck what you say, except for maybe, just maybe, your family.

- - - Updated - - -

No. Reading comprehension clearly isn't your forte. Read it again and try to understand - it really can't be that hard.
Stop it, man. Open your eyes, don't be stupid..

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Stop it, man. Open your eyes, don't be stupid..
Really? You want to go there? I already said he's not in the best form at the moment, but shitting on him isn't going to change that. Creating false narratives or sounding like a journalist who lacks integrity by falsifying claims and misinterpreting what is being said is a whole new level though.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Really? You want to go there? I already said he's not in the best form at the moment, but shitting on him isn't going to change that. Creating false narratives or sounding like a journalist who lacks integrity by falsifying claims and misinterpreting what is being said is a whole new level though.
He needs to stop acting like Messi, I don't like his attitude on the field at all. I believe he is doing his own thing instead of following coach's orders.
I say, freeze him out, teach him a proper lesson. No player is bigger than the club.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
I think it’s a combination of issues rather than one.

However, something that has not been addressed by anyone is the hamstring injury he suffered at the end of last season.

Dybala suffered a hamstring injury against Sampdoria on 26 July that was supposed to keep him out for at least 3 weeks. Then Sarri rushed him back when we desperately needed a goal against Lyon, and surprise surprise, he limped off injured again.

Anyone who knows anything about football knows that one of the worst things you can do to a player is to rush him back from injury, only for him to get injured again on the problem area.

It is blatantly obvious that Dybala at the moment is not in peak condition. Prior to his hamstring injury he was dribbling players for fun, now he’s refusing to take anyone on. We began seeing glimpses of his old self last game, where he completed a few dribbles (albeit without end product).
And he had some serious illness. Paratici and Pirlo speaking about it in the media isn’t something that happens often.

@Bianconero81 from this day on I’ll stand by your side in your quest to defend Dybala. Those infidels will thanks us later for showing them the right path to enlightenment. Within a few months they’ll be feeding us with Argentinian steaks and Polish wodka, we’ll get a scene with Valentina Nappi and Dybala will thank us by wearing boots with our name on it.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
And he had some serious illness. Paratici and Pirlo speaking about it in the media isn’t something that happens often.

@Bianconero81 from this day on I’ll stand by your side in your quest to defend Dybala. Those infidels will thanks us later for showing them the right path to enlightenment. Within a few months they’ll be feeding us with Argentinian steaks and Polish wodka, we’ll get a scene with Valentina Nappi and Dybala will thank us by wearing boots with our name on it.
Corona. No other player have suffered like this after coming back, just look at CR7. Ppl need to stop with these excuses.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Corona. No other player have suffered like this after coming back, just look at CR7. Ppl need to stop with these excuses.
Honestly Corona affects Dybala more than CR7 and that’s understandable due to Dybala’s poor health.

Dybala grew up poor and was malnutritioned in his puberty ears. Even in adulthood, he isn’t educated to eat a healthy diet, judging by his skinny fat facial aesthetics. This I blame on our Italian substandard fitness team. Fugging hell, can’t they teach dybala how to eat protein, fiber, ditch chips and build muscles/general health? Bet our fitness team so made up of a bunch of retired Italian cab drivers

CR7 was born poor and probably didn’t eat well when he was a kid. But his obsession with perfection made him to eat, train, and manipulate his body and cells to that of a super human. That guy’s saliva is probably the cure for cancer.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
old/sick people die, other people have no symptoms at all.
Fixed.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly Corona affects Dybala more than CR7 and that’s understandable due to Dybala’s poor health.

Dybala grew up poor and was malnutritioned in his puberty ears. Even in adulthood, he isn’t educated to eat a healthy diet, judging by his skinny fat facial aesthetics. This I blame on our Italian substandard fitness team. Fugging hell, can’t they teach dybala how to eat protein, fiber, ditch chips and build muscles/general health? Bet our fitness team so made up of a bunch of retired Italian cab drivers

CR7 was born poor and probably didn’t eat well when he was a kid. But his obsession with perfection made him to eat, train, and manipulate his body and cells to that of a super human. That guy’s saliva is probably the cure for cancer.
Please tell me this is a joke..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 247)