Paulo Dybala (119 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I dont want to see Dybala close to the starting lineup before he is doing excellent in training and doesnt fuck up games against minnows when he gets a minute or two

Championsleague can come after that. He should earn it.
We only have 3 strikers and need to use all of them regardless of form when we have injuries or suspensions.

He isn't going to find form sitting on the bench. I'd rather give him some minutes in a meaningless CL tie than through him straight in the lineup in serie A.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We only have 3 strikers and need to use all of them regardless of form when we have injuries or suspensions.

He isn't going to find form sitting on the bench. I'd rather give him some minutes in a meaningless CL tie than through him straight in the lineup in serie A.
No. He's earning a very fat contract and his contribution or visual desire to be in shape is disgustinly lacking.

Ban from the CL for now. Earn his place in training, show desire and initiative in the minutes he gets in serie a, and then start earning more.

Having few strikers isnt a reason to play a lackluster player, that has cost us alot of points

Boksic

May 11, 2005
No. He's earning a very fat contract and his contribution or visual desire to be in shape is disgustinly lacking.

Ban from the CL for now. Earn his place in training, show desire and initiative in the minutes he gets in serie a, and then start earning more.

Having few strikers isnt a reason to play a lackluster player, that has cost us alot of points
The point is that today it made no difference if we dropped points. We are through and aren't winning the group, plus we were 3-0 up at home against a pretty poor side.

Like it or not we only have 1 other striker over the next 2 games and he will be getting minutes. I'd rather he got some more under his belt in a meaningless game than throw him in when we need the points.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The point is that today it made no difference if we dropped points. We are through and aren't winning the group, plus we were 3-0 up at home against a pretty poor side.

Like it or not we only have 1 other striker over the next 2 games and he will be getting minutes. I'd rather he got some more under his belt in a meaningless game than throw him in when we need the points.
Its a CL game. The answer is no

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He wasn't even playing yesterday FFS! Why don't you Pezevenkis give it a rest?

It's also important to note that the already eliminated Ukrainian farmers we played were missing key players, so beating them 3-0 at home isn't something to gloat about. It's not as if we destroyed Liverpool or Bayern.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Is he scoring in the training games? If he clicks then I can be optimistic about the season and trophies. 3 regular scorers and a strong defence can obliviate other shortcomings imo.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Ah, so you're one of those mental midgets, special Muppets that think we won against a weakened Kiev with nothing to play for because Dybala was missing. Welcome to my ignore list.
No need to worry too much, as he will be sold in the summer and you won`t be bullied anymore. Your nightmare will be over once the season gets over.

All you have to do now is grit your teeth and suck it up for the rest of the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)