Paulo Dybala (117 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This thread is a perfect reflection of the sad state of this forum. Too many members that have absolutely nothing constructive to offer in constant search for conflict and drama. The level of communication showcased here is frankly retarded, first graders look like Churchills in comparison.
I hope you're not referring to me. Honestly, I always try to offer constructive criticism, but the level of disrespect and lack of gratitude shown towards Dybala is, frankly, repulsive. I can tolerate constructive criticism and meaningful/healthy discussion/debate, but the level of mental midgetry exhibited in this particular thread warrants attention.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't ya'll just meet and fuck the tension away once and for all?
I don't do stupid :p

I love you, and you know that. You and I may disagree sometimes, but at least you always have purpose and your words have meaning.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
This thread is a perfect reflection of the sad state of this forum. Too many members that have absolutely nothing constructive to offer in constant search for conflict and drama. The level of communication showcased here is frankly retarded, first graders look like Churchills in comparison.
Can you explain why this is only happening in the Dybala thread? must be a reason I guess.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Can you explain why this is only happening in the Dybala thread? must be a reason I guess.
Look man, you've been through a lot of shit in your life, so you, of all people, should be able to empathize with a player who is struggling, whatever the reasons may be.

A little bit of self reflection, pause for reflection, and perhaps you might understand why you are targeted. No one really hates you, but you can be annoying and a nuisance. This is just some friendly advice, no malice intended.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
It´s a result-driven business, fans look forward all week to see their team play. Dybala is a big contributor to the poor start we´ve had. Fans care about their club, and when on paper the 2nd best player on the team doesn't perform it´s expected for him to get criticized. In reverse, if he was in great form scoring goals and helping us win he would be praised.

Also, with Pirlo and a genuine concern that we might not win the league this year it heightens people´s anger. If we lead the league by 15 points I don´t think he would get the same criticism.

Jun 6, 2015
I hope you're not referring to me. Honestly, I always try to offer constructive criticism, but the level of disrespect and lack of gratitude shown towards Dybala is, frankly, repulsive. I can tolerate constructive criticism and meaningful/healthy discussion/debate, but the level of mental midgetry exhibited in this particular thread warrants attention.
I'm not. Your love for Dybala is an inspiration for all humanity. It's a reminder on how two souls can co-exist in a perfect harmony. It reminds me of youth and those beautiful autumn days with the scent of hope in the air, the ground filled with colors each more vibrant and beautiful than the other. This kind of perfect spiritual connection can however give birth to jealousy in others. They despise the happiness and the tranquility this relentless love gives to its bearers. They grave for the attention and the touch. “Why do people only have eyes for Dybala” they mumble to themselves before switching off their Jj branded nightlights and heading for bed. Next morning Dybala juggles the football in Vinovo with the Turin sun hitting his perfectly smooth skin completely oblivious of the distress he is causing.

What I wanted to say with all this is that I do think that you could at times just ignore the people whose daily ritual seems to involve a rather alarming amount of Dybala bashing. I doubt either party gains much from those discussions.

- - - Updated - - -

It's the opportune moment for the haters to get the jabs in. Happens in other threads too, this is just the most extreme example of it at the moment. In a few weeks it might be someone else's turn to take the hits.

Last edited:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
It's the opportune moment for the haters to get the jabs in. Happens in other threads too, this is just the most extreme example of it at the moment. In a few weeks it might be someone else's turn to take the hits.
Yep, the same thing will happen on the Morata thread when he goes through a difficult period. The people who wanted Suarez or Dzeko in the summer will come out of the sewer like rats.

Speaking of which, @Lancelot has been very silent on the Morata thread this season. He was white knighting heavily for Suarez in the summer. He’s probably waiting for Morata’s form to drop so he kick him when he’s down.

This is the same loser who was completely silent on the Dybala thread last season and only showed up once Dybala had a difficult start to this season.

A disgusting fake fan.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Yep, the same thing will happen on the Morata thread when he goes through a difficult period. The people who wanted Suarez or Dzeko in the summer will come out of the sewer like rats.

Speaking of which, @Lancelot has been very silent on the Morata thread this season. He was white knighting heavily for Suarez in the summer. He’s probably waiting for Morata’s form to drop so he kick him when he’s down.

This is the same loser who was completely silent on the Dybala thread last season and only showed up once Dybala had a difficult start to this season.

A disgusting fake fan.
I remember how some people were shitting on Morata after the Roma game. :lol:
He'd barely been in the country and had hardly trained with the team but that didn't stop them.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
If Dybala finishes the season with like 4g3a and gets sold in the summer, does he go in the legends section? The amount of goals, importance in the team and games played suggest that he should, but itd feel strange, the babyface, unrealized potential, some very poor stretches of form..

May 23, 2013
He was always going to have a bit of trouble starting the season with an injury and a new coach. Have patience, Dybala's previous season more than justifies giving him some more time to get back into the groove of things. There's no need to get the pitchforks out in December.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011

A disgusting fake fan.
You think you are following me closely but you are not. I never spoke ill of Morata. In fact I am a huge fan of him from his first stint here. He has brought joy like no other in CL in the last 10 years. I still remember his performance against BVB, the goal on Bernabeu that took us to the final and that assist to Cuadrado vs Bayern. My opinion on him is that he is a clutch player and delivers, especially in the CL. But this season he is on fire!

I always said that Suarez is a good choice as at that time Dzeko was the other alternative but at the same it was not an alternative as ADL did not want to release Milik to Roma. So Suarez was the only name available for us.
Until we announced Morata

I am not kicking anyone when he is down. But I am kicking real good when anyone is on their feet. Dybala has been shit for some time now. The management gave him everything he wants and he is still struggling. The thing that pissed me off was when he went to have a word with Paratici because Pirlo did not let him play even though it was obvious that he was not fit. Instead of shutting his mouth and training hard he went to Paratici like a real cry baby. The following few games Pirlo put him in the starting line up but again he was the worst player on the pitch. He is not a leader and he cannot carry the team on his shoulders. No.10 is wayy too much for him as he has some big shoes to fill in.
He has been constant pain in the ass for the management both on and off the field.

I really hope him, Berna and Khedira would be the first 3 names we ship off in the summer

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I am not kicking anyone when he is down. But I am kicking real good when anyone is on their feet. Dybala has been shit for some time now.
The amount of lies that you post is truly incredible.

1. Dybala played at a phenomenal level last season. He scored many fantastic goals, important goals, and saved us many times when we were playing poorly. He has been poor this season but has played only 9 games.

2. A quick search shows that you completely disappeared from this thread from October 2019 to October 2020. In other words, when Dybala was playing well, you hid like a rat. The moment he struggles right after coming back from injury, you are here to kick him when he's down. Truly pathetic behavior.

The management gave him everything he wants and he is still struggling. The thing that pissed me off was when he went to have a word with Paratici because Pirlo did not let him play even though it was obvious that he was not fit. Instead of shutting his mouth and training hard he went to Paratici like a real cry baby.
You know absolutely fuck all about what is happening behind closed doors at the club. You don't know if Dybala trains hard or not, nor do you know anything about his behavior behind closed doors. You listen to whatever rumors are around on Twitter and choose to believe them.

I really hope him, Berna and Khedira would be the first 3 names we ship off in the summer
Imagine putting Dybala in the same sentence as those two :lol:

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
The amount of lies that you post is truly incredible.

1. Dybala played at a phenomenal level last season. He scored many fantastic goals, important goals, and saved us many times when we were playing poorly. He has been poor this season but has played only 9 games.

2. A quick search shows that you completely disappeared from this thread from October 2019 to October 2020. In other words, when Dybala was playing well, you hid like a rat. The moment he struggles right after coming back from injury, you are here to kick him when he's down. Truly pathetic behavior.

You know absolutely fuck all about what is happening behind closed doors at the club. You don't know if Dybala trains hard or not, nor do you know anything about his behavior behind closed doors. You listen to whatever rumors are around on Twitter and choose to believe them.

Imagine putting Dybala in the same sentence as those two :lol:
Dybala has been average last season just like the whole team. The only player worth mentioning from last season is Ronaldo.

It`s obvious that he is a constant pain in the ass, as he is requesting a double of what he is earning atm in the middle of the pandemic knowing that he is not worth even 30% of what he is earning. He is absolute dog shit this season and haven`t done anything to help the team going through this bad period. Instead he is creating even bigger problems on and off the pitch.

Paratici knew that we need to ship his ass off asap and that is why he did everything in his power to swap him for Lukaku.
Too bad in never happend.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
If Dybala finishes the season with like 4g3a and gets sold in the summer, does he go in the legends section? The amount of goals, importance in the team and games played suggest that he should, but itd feel strange, the babyface, unrealized potential, some very poor stretches of form..
Legends section of course don't even think it's debatable. He isn't leaving inshallah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)