Paulo Dybala (33 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Its strange he has always done this but in his first three years with us he would always be present around the box when he needed to be. Last season and this season so far, he is nowhere to be seen when we are attacking and often casually jogs 30 meters away from the goal. Its so infuriating because he can contribute so much more in the attacking phase.
Bro last season he was our second best player, you can say even our best player.
Who knows what's wrong with him but he is definitely going to bounce back sooner rather than later.

Buy on AliExpress.com

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Dybala + cash for De Bruyne. Would you do it?
KDB is so good that he alone would transform our midfield from the utter trash it is right now to one of the best in the world almost instantly. His style of play complements Ronaldo absurdly well. Pin-point crosses, accurate & incisive through balls. He would be a wet dream of a signing.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
KDB is so good that he alone would transform our midfield from the utter trash it is right now to one of the best in the world almost instantly. His style of play complements Ronaldo absurdly well. Pin-point crosses, accurate & incisive through balls. He would be a wet dream of a signing.
Yeah his passing is insane. I think he is the best midfielder in the world and I hate that he is spending his career at City. I hope he moves on to a better team even if he doesnt end up here. He is 29 now so its perfect timing for his last big club move.

Oct 23, 2011
Bro last season he was our second best player, you can say even our best player.
Who knows what's wrong with him but he is definitely going to bounce back sooner rather than later.
I'd still put Ronaldo and De Ligt above him, but I am certainly not denying his importance. I am just saying that he has been drifting out of possession way too much over the last 2.5 years and is everywhere BUT the penalty box, which is where he should be because that is where he is at his best.

I believe he'll be fine as well, but he better pick it up soon. We are in no position to wait much longer.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I'd still put Ronaldo and De Ligt above him, but I am certainly not denying his importance. I am just saying that he has been drifting out of possession way too much over the last 2.5 years and is everywhere BUT the penalty box, which is where he should be because that is where he is at his best.

I believe he'll be fine as well, but he better pick it up soon. We are in no position to wait much longer.
De Ligt was shite for the first part of the season.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm sure he really cares about your opinion. Oh look, Daniel of Tuz is insulting me again. Oh my, how am I going to live with myself?

No one actually gives a fuck what you say, except for maybe, just maybe, your family.

- - - Updated - - -

So he doesn't listen to the coach? Who the hell does he think he is, Messi?? Idiot :sergio:
No. Reading comprehension clearly isn't your forte. Read it again and try to understand - it really can't be that hard.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I wouldn't mind it all all IF he was a playmaker. Problem is he isn't. lacks the ball retention, range and vision.

Sure he had better seasons at Juve but I still strong believe he'd have quite a different career if playing as a 9 with a strong playmaker behind him. Similar to his Palermo days.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I'm sure he really cares about your opinion. Oh look, Daniel of Tuz is insulting me again. Oh my, how am I going to live with myself?.No one actually gives a fuck what you say, except for maybe, just maybe, your family
Imagine actually saying this to someone in person. Quite the bravery you got behind a keyboard. Bitch made, just like Paulo. And if you don’t care, why do you KEEP quoting me?

- - - Updated - - -

So he doesn't listen to the coach? Who the hell does he think he is, Messi?? Idiot :sergio:
Dybala only cares about Dybala.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Imagine actually saying this to someone in person. Quite the bravery you got behind a keyboard. Bitch made, just like Paulo. And if you don’t care, why do you KEEP quoting me?

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala only cares about Dybala.
Don't act all tough and macho. And yes, I'd say the same shit to your face because you're an ungrateful pompous sack of shit. I keep quoting you because you keep polluting the thread with your dumb ass posts which are meaningless and only meant to insult one of our players. Stop trying to play the role of an innocent victim.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Don't act all tough and macho. And yes, I'd say the same shit to your face because you're an ungrateful pompous sack of shit. I keep quoting you because you keep polluting the thread with your dumb ass posts which are meaningless and only meant to insult one of our players. Stop trying to play the role of an innocent victim.
mute me then, you pussy. Im going to keep shitting on Dybala, and there’s nothing you’re gonna do about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)